Reviews for Young Princes
debio chapter 3 . 10h
please, please continue with this story. It is very sweet and utterly charming. How are you going to handle returning the boys to the future and the reaction of the current Voldemort and Harry; let alone all the Hogwarts defectors? The boys are impish enough to be realistic, and so close to their parents, it appears they know just how far they can push the buttons. The is the sixth time I've read this since I found it. Please don't forget there are a lot of readers waiting for the next update. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 13h
update please
hallowsavenger chapter 3 . 8/25
Please please! Update soon! This story is WAY too amazing to just leave off...
hallowsavenger chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh my gosh. I want to scream. I have only read the first chapter but I am hooked,honey! Amazing writing,attention to detail,characteristics. Holy hopping toads. I love this.
LicaSchmidt chapter 3 . 8/25
"Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you..."
D
I'm waiting for new chapters... Kisses
lilnathy13 chapter 3 . 8/25
Love the story can't wait for the update
changekiss chapter 3 . 8/21
Please update? I love this story! I really do!
And I'm already waiting for such a looooooooooooooooooooong time! Please?!
I would be really grateful!
sarah.abel.5 chapter 3 . 8/21
I hope you update soon. I like this story so far and it's well written.
Millie chapter 3 . 8/18
This is a charming story. The personas you've created for the boys is remarkable. Especially the younger ones. If you have a beta, they are superb. Nitpicker me did not spot a single grammatical or spelling error. With the princes reacting so well to all the characters in their younger beings, it appears to be problem sending them back to their own time. Also the problems caused by knowing the future could be an interesting side effect to all involved. Please continue, this story is a real pleasure. Thank you.
Tenshi-Lily-Hime-Sama chapter 3 . 8/16
i really like this fanfic ! update please ?
edf-k chapter 3 . 8/11
This makes the third time I've read this story and it makes me laugh each time. Just a lovely short story and would make for an interesting start to a longer story.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 3 . 8/10
I have a feeling that Harry's children will help Sirus recover and move past his stay in Azkaban. I also see Molly planning a wedding.
JJ Inugami chapter 3 . 8/10
Okay, not trying to sound weird here, but I swear this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. The character interactions are great and Harry's group is killing me. I practically couldn't stop laughing. And the four boys, they're just so adorable! If I was better at it, I would draw I picture of them just because. And I seriously have started to believe Sal was told certain things just so his uncles and aunts would have an indirect way of teasing Harry or something like that. Anyways, love the story. X3
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 3 . 8/9
This meeting is hilarious and overall its very good. Please continue I want to know how the four princes presence changes this version or if its changed at all.
Update soon please