Reviews for SpongeBob, You're Fired! Alternate Ending
BlackWolfStar15 chapter 1 . 9/7
As much as I hate this episode, someone wrote an alternate ending to that stupid episode! And that person was you. ;) Great job!
Evan chapter 1 . 5/14
This almost looked like a real thing...until the end.
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I like this alternate ending fic.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Great story! I don't know why Spongebob stays at the Krusty Krab when they treat him like that.
Murvine Taylor chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Sorry, but the original ending was better, in my opinion. This ending just leaves me hanging here and to be honest, I think the episode was perfect they way it is, but I respect your and everyone else's opinions.
GiovanniGo chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
If sponge bob doesn't work at the Krusty Crab or any food places, what will he do to make money to pay off mortgage, food bills, electric bills, and water bills? Will he get a new job? Apply a file for unemployment money? Sell the snail poo he made for Gary and become rich?
WarriorTails chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
To ne honest Mrenter said everything you said in the beginning and after i'd watched his video i'd found this and it's good.
Fred Flinstone chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
will you make an alternate ending for employee of the month spongebob
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Great job here bro.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Leave it to spongebob fanatics, good work
GrayPaulineces chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I can tell what will happen later: SpongeBob will start selling his own homemade Snailpo and will eventually put Krabs outta business.
Phoenixacezero chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I wrote an alternate ending to spongebob your fired as well. Go to My gallery at deviantART. Look for the username Phoenixacezero.
Or use the link: gallery/#/art/Spongebob-You-re-Fired-alternate-ending-468580683?_sid4ee480f2
JeremyX chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Man, I loved this! Mr. Krabs needs to be punished for the greedy and horrible monster he has become!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
interesting
Growlie chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This was perfect! Nicely done, SpongeBob seems so grown up in this story then the episode. Great job! I hope to read more Alternate Endings soon.