Reviews for Girl Code
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 15 . 1/29
Loved it glad that alice got a beat down. She deserved it. Great story.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 14 . 1/2
loving the story!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
UGH I'm so sad this is over! You know this could have easily gone on longer and longer but sometimes fics get too drawn out and lose their initial appeal so I get it. Maybe one day you'll write a futuretake...I'd love to see that they were still in love together throughout college and they do finally get married but maybe it's best left in my imagination. You're such a fantastic writer...this one was different than IYR and Tinder but still so, so good! I know you mentioned you might write a couple more fics eventually...I want to say that I *really* hope you do cuz you're that good! I still haven't read every single thing you've written...but I'm working on it! Love ya!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 12/5/2017
Awwwwww promposal! So cute! I'm happy Edward is staying close for school but I really hope this is really what he wants... But with one chapter left, I'm hoping he made the right choice and HEA? Right?!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
Fucking Alice! Thank God Bella doesn't believe her...right? Can't believe only 2 more!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 10 . 12/5/2017
Although I think Bella *should* have been upfront from the beginning - I agree with how she handled things with Victoria now. Although I wish she would have been able to tell her that from the moment they met, she liked him but couldn't tell anybody that way Victoria would know she wasn't trying to go behind her back but I guess it doesn't matter - Victoria is hurt no matter what. Alice is such a straight up BITCH! I love the official facebook status and love more that Esme calls Renee first thing - making it even more official haha. Great chapter!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
Finally it's official!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
That's right guys aren't doing anything wrong! C'mon Bella!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
Uh Oh...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
Young sweet! I love that last line..."generating a spark that could set fire to this entire fucking town" *sigh*
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Well that kiss was sweet...& hot
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Ohhh I wish Bella would have told Victoria at the very beginning cuz now it is shady that she's keeping this from everyone...but, then you wouldn't have a story lol
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
He's holding her hand..cute! I think I finally understand the meaning of this fic's title. I hope Victoria isn't gonna go crazy on Bella...I mean she did technically have dibs even though she didn't say it out loud...oh boy...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
So Edward is supposed to be really quiet but he seems pretty flirty to me...hmmmm. Wonder if he was flirting with Victoria or just amused at how much she was flirting with him. I hope it's the second. Alice seems like a real bitch.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
OMG Edward sounds adorable..."After you, Sweets" GAH!
3,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »