Reviews for Girl Code
holder chapter 15 . 7/27
I really enjoyed this story more than I thought I would. I really am not a big fan of Bella/Edward high school stories, but this one grabs my heart. I really fell in love with this Bella and Edward. Although as sweet as this story is it left me wanting more of these fun characters. Any chance for a sequel?
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 15 . 7/23
This was crazy cute!
Leah C. Drawn chapter 4 . 7/18
First off: I am absolutely loving this story.
Now I proceed. I was seriously surprised when I went into your profile and found you're in your thirties; you do such a good job of representing the way teens talk, flirt, crush and hang out nowadays. I mean, how one goes from one social network to another in half an hour, friend requests, statuses, things like that (even though I'm one of the most anti-technology teens out there and was introduced to Tumblr like four months ago). I loved how you portrayed Bella's torn feelings about senior year because I could completely relate, and I love Bella and Alice's relationship, seeing as it reminds me to the relationship I have with one of my friends. I also crack up immensely with Alec's quips and Bella's mom. So far, this is getting to be one of my favorite fanfics ever (and believe me that in the six-year relationship I've had with fanfiction, I've read a fuck-load).
Gosh Bella's an idiot
cocoapurl chapter 15 . 6/30
Sweet story. Thanks!
bnpwrites chapter 15 . 6/23
I just read this in one day... while I was supposed to be working. Thanks for sharing such great work!
sosueme chapter 15 . 6/19
Loved seeing Bella realize that losing 'everything' was not so much after all, #lamefriends.
#mother/daughterbondingoverawesomefic
#culturalreferences
#fabbanter
#practicallyunbelievablecharacters,butnot
#Thxforsharingyourbrilliance
sosueme chapter 12 . 6/18
This is some v sweet, well paced, built up, not too wordy lovin scenery.

Liam is funny. Emmett is great!
sosueme chapter 8 . 6/17
good e & b fight, love the end ;)
sosueme chapter 3 . 6/17
Love this alec and his assessment to the cliques!
sosueme chapter 1 . 6/17
Love love love! The banter and the phones and the gossip - like the junkie i am, more more more.
Kirbs85 chapter 15 . 6/2
Love the story :) Are you doing a sequel, College life and after graduation?
Twinsmom chapter 15 . 5/20
This was a hoot! I loved the southern back biting and slang- it kinda resembles me at times! Seriously tho' had a lot of fun with this one. Edward was adorable and just loved the friendship with Bella, Alec, and Rose! You dedication was really great as well.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 5/13
Love the story! Just thought I'd let you know, the family on big love isn't mormon :) they are like, some cult off shoot of Mormonism. Mormons don't condone polygamy, like, at all!
Anyways, can't wait to read the rest of the story
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 15 . 5/11
This so happens to be one of the funniest thing I've read in a really long time. Thanks for giving me a much needed laugh. Simply amazing story!
2,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »