Reviews for Girl Code
cocoapurl chapter 15 . 6/30
Sweet story. Thanks!
bnpwrites chapter 15 . 6/23
I just read this in one day... while I was supposed to be working. Thanks for sharing such great work!
sosueme chapter 15 . 6/19
Loved seeing Bella realize that losing 'everything' was not so much after all, #lamefriends.
#mother/daughterbondingoverawesomefic
#culturalreferences
#fabbanter
#practicallyunbelievablecharacters,butnot
#Thxforsharingyourbrilliance
sosueme chapter 12 . 6/18
This is some v sweet, well paced, built up, not too wordy lovin scenery.

Liam is funny. Emmett is great!
sosueme chapter 8 . 6/17
good e & b fight, love the end ;)
sosueme chapter 3 . 6/17
Love this alec and his assessment to the cliques!
sosueme chapter 1 . 6/17
Love love love! The banter and the phones and the gossip - like the junkie i am, more more more.
Kirbs85 chapter 15 . 6/2
Love the story :) Are you doing a sequel, College life and after graduation?
Twinsmom chapter 15 . 5/20
This was a hoot! I loved the southern back biting and slang- it kinda resembles me at times! Seriously tho' had a lot of fun with this one. Edward was adorable and just loved the friendship with Bella, Alec, and Rose! You dedication was really great as well.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 5/13
Love the story! Just thought I'd let you know, the family on big love isn't mormon :) they are like, some cult off shoot of Mormonism. Mormons don't condone polygamy, like, at all!
Anyways, can't wait to read the rest of the story
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 15 . 5/11
This so happens to be one of the funniest thing I've read in a really long time. Thanks for giving me a much needed laugh. Simply amazing story!
kneon chapter 15 . 5/2
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Boy it brought me back to how girls were like in high school. Thanks for sharing.
Your biggest fan chapter 15 . 4/6
I've read all your stories multiple times but...this one's my favourite! I've read it at least seven times last month and I can't stop! Its absolutely incredible. I can't even. tHANKS FOR SHARING IT! XX
Anita chapter 15 . 4/1
Wonderful story, thank you.
ForeverLobsters chapter 15 . 3/28
LOVED this story. So sweet without the sap. I absolutely adored Edward and Bella and I fell in love with Rose and Alec and the friendship they shared.
2,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »