Reviews for Girl Code
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 9/17
OMG - thank you. THis has been on my TBR for awhile. Wish I would have read it sooner, so good. Just the right amount of everything.
narsuess chapter 15 . 9/15
I love this fic, It's like nothing I read before, I never read fic where bella goes bitch slap cray-cray like that and boy that's so entertaining. I couldn't stop reading this, you ended a week drought of bad fics with this one. It's so light and fun and romantic and sexy. I love this version of bella and edward.

Thanks for sharing;)
ladylibre chapter 15 . 8/12
LOVED this. Every moment. I am a total Rose whore, and this is one of my favorite Rose's ever. Thank you for that.

Thank you for this. Bravo!
KitSmitty chapter 15 . 5/1
Loved it!
Xoxo chapter 15 . 4/24
This was dope thank u.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 4/16
#lovethestory #lovethegirlcodes #loveyourimagination
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 4/16
Dayum! That was one helluva confrontation! lol Not that I agree with such but glad to see Victoria step in and assist Bella since she has some unresolved business, too, with Malice.

Edward was so sweet in how he asked Bella to prom, and letting her know he was staying close to home in choosing his college/university option.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 4/16
It's waaaaay past time for Karma, or Bella, to kick Malice's nasty lying arse! I want a ringside seat to this one. lol That btch is going down!
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 4/16
Malice and Vicwhoria... :P I love to hate these two in this story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 4/16
Alice is a vicious, nasty, mean btch who needs someone to yank a knot in her scrawny twisted tail, and with a ho-momma throwing money around like it's hers. I can't stand her guts.

Victoria is a tacky little tease and only using Edward to get back at James. Drama Llama to the hilt.

Rose is a pure sweetheart. Alec is true blue and funny as all get out.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/16
Small town gossip is evil! lol
timidvampire chapter 15 . 4/11
loved these guys, really hated Malice, great job xx
girlygirl0706 chapter 15 . 4/2
Don't know why I waited so long to read this. I kept passing it up. After spending early part of last week reading a ridiculously confusing story that was just all over the place...I just couldn't read anymore I came to read this one. I loved it. I don't really like high school fics unless it's written really good and this is a really damn good story. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm going to go sleep lol.

PS what is up with Edward and his knocking two times everytime he walks away from Bella? Would love to read futuretakes on this story.
girlygirl0706 chapter 14 . 4/2
Alec is hilarious in the story.
girlygirl0706 chapter 13 . 4/2
It 12:46am...I should be sleeping but what I'm doing right now is trying really hard not to laugh out loud at Bella going postal crazy pants.
3,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »