Reviews for Girl Code
piccolini.cuscino chapter 15 . 7/14
I LOVED this story! So. Much.
DMBSJB18 chapter 2 . 6/7
Oh hey, just casually re reading all your stories- Bc I love them and you’re a fantastic writer. But just an FYI Mormons aren’t polygamists :) the polygamists are a break off faith of the mainstream Mormonism... and I can’t remember what it’s called at the moment. But being lds, or Mormon, I would know if we practiced polygamy. Which we don’t. Cuz, ew! Haha
MichelleGarcia95 chapter 14 . 5/21
Lavando a alma com a Bella dando essa surra na Alice!
MichelleGarcia95 chapter 5 . 5/20
É tão doce essa amizade entre Bella e Rose!
Amo!
É raro ler fics onde a melhor amiga da Bella seja a Rose.
Infelizmente é a maior parte, a Alice.
Que bom que encontrei a sua.
Onde tem a Rose como melhor amiga da Bella e irmã do Edward!
Perfeito isso.
knightoflives chapter 10 . 4/14
I love Esme in every possible universe.
knightoflives chapter 9 . 4/14
Was Bella about to "break up" with Edward just before he told her about telling their 'thing' to Victoria? Geez.
belladonnacullen chapter 15 . 2/23
Omg - this story was fabulous, but your dedication did me in. What a treat, start to finish. Lots of feelings over here, but I’m a happy mess & can’t think straight. So just thanks for writing. :-)
belladonnacullen chapter 14 . 2/23
Awwww. It wasn’t pigs’ blood, but thanks for giving Alice what she had coming & then some. Also, we’re you a fighter, because that s*** was hella realistic. And he’s not going away too far. And a dash of romance. Sooooo good. *happy sigh*
belladonnacullen chapter 13 . 2/23
I feel all kinds of nervous... What is Bella going to do to Alice? Is Edward going away to college? Does Bella really want to go to beauty school? Stupid young love. It usually has to end.
belladonnacullen chapter 12 . 2/23
So hot & sweet. Nothing like young love. You write it so well. Chef’s kiss!
belladonnacullen chapter 11 . 2/23
I’m addicted, lol. I think B & E are too.
belladonnacullen chapter 10 . 2/23
Yes! They’re official. Smiling like an idiot over here. I knew Rose & Alec would have her back. Now here’s to hoping Alice get’s what’s coming to her. I mean, pigs’ blood comes to mind.
belladonnacullen chapter 9 . 2/23
Can they just be happy for a little. Please?
belladonnacullen chapter 8 . 2/23
I need to stop reading this but I can’t stop reading this. Teen angst to the nth degree. This hurts so good.
belladonnacullen chapter 7 . 2/23
Aaaahhhhh... That’s all I’ve got, lol.
3,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »