Reviews for Girl Code
minnie2112 chapter 15 . 8/24
I don't know what I loved more: the story or the dedication
foofightersluvr chapter 2 . 8/19
Good Lord this is so real
So great! I got a good laugh of this story... Well... many, actually! XD Fresh, funny and extra points for the social media things hahahahaha well done! Really! We're losing it. ;) :'D
holder chapter 15 . 7/27
I really enjoyed this story more than I thought I would. I really am not a big fan of Bella/Edward high school stories, but this one grabs my heart. I really fell in love with this Bella and Edward. Although as sweet as this story is it left me wanting more of these fun characters. Any chance for a sequel?
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 15 . 7/23
This was crazy cute!
Leah C. Drawn chapter 4 . 7/18
First off: I am absolutely loving this story.
Now I proceed. I was seriously surprised when I went into your profile and found you're in your thirties; you do such a good job of representing the way teens talk, flirt, crush and hang out nowadays. I mean, how one goes from one social network to another in half an hour, friend requests, statuses, things like that (even though I'm one of the most anti-technology teens out there and was introduced to Tumblr like four months ago). I loved how you portrayed Bella's torn feelings about senior year because I could completely relate, and I love Bella and Alice's relationship, seeing as it reminds me to the relationship I have with one of my friends. I also crack up immensely with Alec's quips and Bella's mom. So far, this is getting to be one of my favorite fanfics ever (and believe me that in the six-year relationship I've had with fanfiction, I've read a fuck-load).
Gosh Bella's an idiot
cocoapurl chapter 15 . 6/30
Sweet story. Thanks!
bnpwrites chapter 15 . 6/23
I just read this in one day... while I was supposed to be working. Thanks for sharing such great work!
sosueme chapter 15 . 6/19
Loved seeing Bella realize that losing 'everything' was not so much after all, #lamefriends.
#mother/daughterbondingoverawesomefic
#culturalreferences
#fabbanter
#practicallyunbelievablecharacters,butnot
#Thxforsharingyourbrilliance
sosueme chapter 12 . 6/18
This is some v sweet, well paced, built up, not too wordy lovin scenery.

Liam is funny. Emmett is great!
sosueme chapter 8 . 6/17
good e & b fight, love the end ;)
sosueme chapter 3 . 6/17
Love this alec and his assessment to the cliques!
sosueme chapter 1 . 6/17
Love love love! The banter and the phones and the gossip - like the junkie i am, more more more.
Kirbs85 chapter 15 . 6/2
Love the story :) Are you doing a sequel, College life and after graduation?
2,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »