Reviews for Girl Code
shannon30033 chapter 15 . 9/30
Hi! Thanks for writing this really awesome fic! I don't think I've read one where Alica and Bella are actually enemies, so that was super fun! Seriously though, I think this story was so smart and wickedly witty. The repartee between Alec and, well, everybody was so spot on delicious! I want to be beasties with Alec. So, thanks for the fabulous digs, jokes, insults and truths this fic imparted. Super well-written, but you know that...
God As A Teenage Girl chapter 14 . 8/30
OMFG, YAS, Bitch! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS bitch! This fight scene (especially Bella's commentary) gave my deceased body LIFE!
God As A Teenage Girl chapter 11 . 8/30
Bitch, I swear, Carlisle is too fucking much! This had to be the funniest chapter - I laughed at everything. But I was dying when Esme went AWF of Carlisle for the way he says "sausage". Not to mention, the moment Carlisle commented on Emmett's size. Bitch, this is my fave chapter!
God As A Teenage Girl chapter 15 . 8/30
This has to be one of the BEST written fanfics! I absolutely love the way you utilized everyone's dialect and ACTUALLY wrote how people speak IRL - especially people my age (cuz I'm really tired of seeing authors write in either complete sentences or just have shit writing altogether ).
Not to mention, I love how you didn't drag this story out to have, like, 55 chapters or some shit - once again, like so many other authors. It's a lovely short and sweet length.
Also, I love how realistic this story was - cuz everybody in this story was fucking stupid and worried about the dumbest shit; just like people my age!
However, there was one, small aspect that I didn't really like. Which was how Zafrina's character was written to be this loud, black mammy/wise woman trope. It's not a fun thing to read.
Other than that, this story was great! You're a very beautiful writer and an UH-MA-ZING storyteller (you're especially good at keeping the reader's attention) - I wish I was THIS good.
boopgirl chapter 15 . 8/23
Loved it
Andre25 chapter 15 . 8/5
Thank you for writing the Best catfish ever! That was so fun to read, maybe is my not so inner bitch, but I love it! And the name calling?! UH-mazing! That Petri-dish line had me laughing for so long, it still does actually...
gotitbad chapter 15 . 7/9
Really cute story! I'm not sure why he knocks twice all the time maybe I missed it!
ai se eu te pego chapter 14 . 7/1
ai se eu te pego chapter 15 . 7/1
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 6/17
Yes I have read this... Going to read it again though. Thanks for writing.
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 6/17
Cool. I'm pretty sure I've read this before... But hey it's good. And funny. I like your style. Thanks for writing.
Knit Bug chapter 15 . 6/12
This was such a great story... thank you so much for writing this really cute story.

starsmina chapter 15 . 6/11
Oh how I love this story, it reminds me of the crap my younger sister went through in hs and how accurate lol truly insprirational
Gagika chapter 15 . 6/5
Awwww so sweet! I like this Edward a lot: a little bit smug, sexy as hell, yeah I'm swooning.
Is it bad that I was very pleased about the girlfight? Alice totally deserved it!
Rose chapter 15 . 5/9
This is amazing story! It was funny, romantic, and incredibly interesting to read. Thank you for sharing! Hope to read more!
2,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »