Reviews for Ben 10: Omniharem 10
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 14 . 1/12
Voratia, really? I would say no one not of her species would ever be attracted to her, not to mention she look to be at least 80 years old (human wise)
jasongd chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Very good story congratulation
singasongthatnooneelseknows chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
All honesty you ruined the story after you started pairing the ladies up
Wolvenstrom chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
And low did Benjamin Tennyson become father to the single largest famly on earth. With his wives keeping good on their promise to get pregnant again almost immedaitley after their last birth within 10 years Ben had more than 320 sons and daughter, with some of them having twins and triplets, the fewest to one wife by that point was a mere 12.

He would of course go on to have more, till eventually by the time he was starting to grey there were thousands of human and half alien children of his all under the name Tennyson. All dedicated to following in their parents footsteps in one way or the other, as hero's.

Though oddly enough, despite the untold number of son's he had with names across the spectrum. Not one of them was named Kenny.
Devlinsdracor chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
and what a finally ladies and gentlemen! Good work brah although i did want to see rook and his harem be showcased as well, i am satisfied with how you handled the stupidity that was the reason for ben and julie's breakup. I mean seriously the two have been through daigon and back , if they wanted a legitimate reason to break em up that UA ep with ship trying to save his dad/ genetic template would have been good enough not...a... Freakin ...video game smh
Testament of fate chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
There called vigilantes.
TerrorKing10 chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
I hope you continue Omniharem West soon.
DragonOfChallenges chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
OMG...I did the math for a 100 kids it would take 3 years and it would be 108 kids, this is not counting twins, triplets or more, by the time his firstborns hit 18 he would have 648 kids...minimum...holy shit
DannyPhantom619 chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
That is one LOB...though now that I think about it, Ben also has the worst luck.
Imagine 27 different emotional pregnant women and then doing it over a few times...*shudders*
Saint Danielle chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
The whole time anomaly thing is quite handy, isn't it?
Your story is great! Is this the end? Or will you add chapters about Rook, Kevin and their respective harems? Shall we see the moments of Tennyson family life? His children will definitely be something!
But if this is the end. I have got a few things to say.
I really liked the story. The way you came up with time/space-shattering anomaly is great. What I also liked is how you kept the individual traits of characters intact as well as added a few interesting ones.
I also found it quite interesting/funny how you put the world problems into your story. (Pollution, corruption, prepossession and so on.)
To cut the long story short, I wish you inspiration. Can't wait for another your great fic or the continuation of this one!
Rexfan1333 chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Awesome ending! Really great job!
lelcar chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Poor Zack is gonna need teraphy after this. Being Kur's host ain't shit comparing watching Ben tongue westling his mom's evil clone.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
wow, cool
Creaturemaster chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
For some reason, I can actually see this happening in the series with some de spring. Either, I loved your work with this story (especially Sallem. He was hilarious) and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. I suspect there might be at least one last chapter to this? Fingers crossed!
duskrider chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Holly! That was problem the best ending this story could have and nice job adding in Drew from the Anti-verse.