Reviews for Saiyan Birds and Bees
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 4/26
J'aime jaodre continu.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
You know, with Xenoverse's mechanic, human PC fighter are at the very least compete with Saiyan PC. Humans are classified as Jack of trade, while Saiyan is fairy, high chi attack, but low stamina and too technical. I just hoped xenoverse mechanic were included into DBS soon, cause we need some human character that can compete with Saiyan's supers toe to toe.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
ok is this abridged goku or something?
X59 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This was rather funny.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Yeah...I think your muse might have been hanging out with mine, or gotten into some of the stuff mine has. Chi-Chi and Vegeta agreeing on something is really bizarre.
justafan chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
i would literally pay a million dollars if i had it to hear vegeta say that
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
The most hilarious part is this could easily happen in canon as it could in TFS canon and it is hilarious!
Ninja girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
OMG! Sooooooo funny! I was laughing really hard through out the entire story, especially that last part! Write a sequal, please!
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
LMAOROTFLOL! I can so see this happening! Vegeta and Chichi finally bond on this!
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is great, really. If Gohan had been a girl I could see this happening. In either Abridged or the actual series.
hunter the 19th chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
this is wonderful.
Asthethicc chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Lol freaking vegeta
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Maybe I've just watched too much Dragonball Abridged, but I can kind of see this happening if Gohan had been female.

Favorite line (tough choice): "Saiyan bitches grow hot as suns!"
Yung Warrior chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
The world needs more of this kind of vic! Hilarious!
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 1/21/2015