Reviews for Spellbound
insanedreamer7905 chapter 1 . 5/23
This story is one of a kind and truly magical in every word!
fayevalerie24 chapter 1 . 5/15
THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL
BLINK chapter 1 . 3/21
I have to say, I'm disappointed about the Houses. Annabeth in Ravenclaw? Sure, she's smart. But she's also Brave. Like Hermione. And Percy in Hufflepuff?! He would be Ron. I would have preferred them to be in Gryffindor. Then they would have been in the same house, too. ( I actually haven't read past the part where they get sorted... ;)
TheSacredArchives chapter 4 . 3/16
It is fanfictions like these that inspire me. I'm writing my own fanfic and seeing stories like these that are so good, and play on their elements so well makes me want to get better, and also gives me ideas to improve. Thank you for the amazing story
Magic713 chapter 4 . 11/12/2020
Hey. Just found your fic, and it was so good, I finished it within two days. I just adored how Percabeth began Hogwarts as best friends and seeing their relationship develop into a couple, then married, and into a family. It was a fun read. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2020
I love it
jugalnaik10 chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Damn the last part! It brought me on the verge of tears. I remembered my own school, the first place where I had actually enjoyed myself, where I had actually lived, made friends. when I had to leave that place... Anyway! loved your story man. Awesome!
Amelia chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
This was an incredible fanfic!
WiseGirl92 chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
This is the best fucking story I have ever read, you literally made the world a better place.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2020
Love this story!
shabbyboi chapter 4 . 4/14/2020
Damn, you put everything into this fic. It's got anything you could want from a story, from the happiness to the tears and everything in between. And the way you write... I felt like I was literally experiencing the extreme highs and lows you write about. I don't know the first thing about falling in love with your soulmate to getting rejected by them. I cannot imagine the joy of having a child or the pain of losing your child, but with the way you write, I could feel the elation and the depression that comes with everything love throws at you. I don't know how you did it, but this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read.
Bookserpent chapter 2 . 3/9/2020
This whole fanfic is awesome, thank you
Night734286 chapter 4 . 3/8/2020
Best PJO story ever. Like it beats all the others in terms of angst, fluff, love and feels and just everything else. You are a gift to humanity, for being able to turn a bunch of established characters and manage to re-establish them in another universe so nicely. Each one of your characters has a differesnt personality. I love it.
cogdog chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
yeeet
KingOfTheFall chapter 4 . 6/3/2019
I wish I had found this story earlier. I was enraptured throughout the entire time reading this beautiful story.