Reviews for Once Upon a Time
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This made me laugh. Well done! :)
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Lol, wickedly, hilariously brilliant! Love the additional comments and the Draco characterization... simply spot on!
bridgetmalfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
HA! THAT WAS FUNNY! the towns people are so unbright!(if that makes any sense whatsoever) hehe *giggle,chuckle,snorts* _

Great fic, really funny!

bridgetmalfoy

D/G ROX MY SOX!
fountain of joy chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Hilarious! Love it! Keep on writing!
Amethyst Moonstone aka ClinicallyInsaneFreakyGeek chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I died laughing with that one, it was so damn funny!Best product EVER! Kinda reminds me of Gypsy Sileverleaf's site (you two related by any chance?)
mary chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
very cute, i read this the second time!
Pwuffa chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Omigosh! This is fabulous. Witty, funny and told so well. You're the best!
daisy chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
i liked ur story very much, it was very funny, but is 13th use for dragon's blood to kill blast ended sqrets?
flutesrtooty chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Cute, cute story. Love the fairy tale idea and the characters are great. I haven't really read any comedy shorts, but yours was definitely amusing. I wish I could write like that. Read and Review mine please? Thanks :*)
SyltherinsQueen chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Very funny, I love it.
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
LOL. i really enjoyed reading it!
storm079 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
haha...thats great...
No Stranger chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
hehehe! lolness! It was funny, entertaining and totally crazy in one! I had a gigglefest over here! Great stories! I wish I could write as weel as you, maybe if you aren't busy, you could read my fic. Well, keep writing! Love yah! :)
Whatzername chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This fic made me crack up. I'm just sitting here, laughing and my dad thinks I've gone mad. You're my favorite fic writer.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Very, very, very funny. Ginny does rather strike me as the type to dream about Cinderella and 'happily ever after.' But then, most girls do at some point.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »