Reviews for Courage and Cunning
RatherFabulous chapter 57 . 5/12
Aw. They forgot "Magic Man" by Heart.
RatherFabulous chapter 51 . 5/5
"Nilrem" has a "secret, hidden, myth'n-legend castle" that cannot be found and is behind some truly boss (and about to become, if possible, even MORE boss) wards.
Hm...think-think-think... WhatEVER could it BE? sigh
Aaannnd the secret is... that "Nilrem" SUCKS at secrets. Absolutely sucks. Hell, he might as well run around in a "Rabbit of Caerbannog" t-shirt.("That rabbit's dynamite!") Maybe they could look at carrying them in the gift shop.

But...Albus would miss that too, because apparently, Albus has become complacent in his power and reputation, and thus, a slacker in his habits. Rainbow robes? Constant candy munchies? It's my theory that he's now choosing the Derpy Deva Path.
I'm betting that he NEVER schedules appointments at 4:20 in the afternoon.
Mevneriel chapter 65 . 5/3
Please update, even if it’s only a AN. I really miss C&C.
RatherFabulous chapter 42 . 5/3
"A lovely, gleeful day it will be!" brought this to my mind immediatly:
watch?vcE-zbk6XzPQ
RatherFabulous chapter 31 . 5/1
Aw, holy crap. Only 25% into this chapter, and my cruise-control got wrecked on the iceberg "Nilrem".

Albus ain't stoopid. My IQ is a skimpy 130, and I saw that one comin'. (Not bullshit-ironic here; surrounded by higher beings, even if they ARE somewhat challenged by their own damn brains. One of my brothers is 157, and he's kinda...in some ways, O.o, in other ways useless. The stupider brother has a far more organized and satisfying life. Think on THAT.)
Well anyway, it smacked ME in the face like an arcane fish. Keep a low profile? Lol, that's what they tell the noobs. It's a party up in here! Flash those phoenix feathers, son!

Why we gotta serve up these softballs to Albus? The only way he won't catch 'em is if he's hitting Trelawney's stash. (Ew. Sherry gets you hung like, damn. If you're going for "functional alcoholic", gotta stick with vodka, the clean-burning fuel, and don't ask me how I know. I'm a teacher. I know stuff. Why are you out of your seat? Have you finished your assignment?)

At this point, Albus is gonna put it all together, and figure out that all of them are straight-up trolling him. Fair enough...
Although...if you apply his sense of exceptionalism in this your world, he won't get there, 'cause it won't even break his horizon. Hobbled by hubris.
It blows my mind how many people can miss the obvious because it ain't dreamt of in their philosophy, Horatio. I'm probably guilty of that myself.

No, wait, I KNOW I am. Aw, dammit. The work never ends.
yochan123 chapter 10 . 4/28
Salazar went on to explain that Albus had ample time deal with Voldemort before he became as powerful as he had. He also told the group that Voldemort was his Heir, and that his real name is Tom Riddle. He explained that Riddle graduated from Hogwarts in 1945. He grew up and was in school for most of the Muggle World War II, and also Grindelwald's reign of terror in the wizarding world. That, and the fact that he was in an orphanage, probably didn't help his way of thinking at all.

yes or like if someone actually showed tom love and affection and GAVE HIM A PLACE IN THEIR WORLD THAT IS NOT SUBJECTED TO BIGOTRY THEN HE WOULDN"T BE TRYING TO MURDER PPL JUST TO HAVE A PLACE
Whew he has a brain after all!
Why couldn't have cast the killing curse and acidentally prove what 'Harry' said was true?
Wow love how you did the graveyard scene.
*slaps Dumby on the forehead*
I really like this. It also sticks close to personalities in canon so its more believable.
I approve of these drastic measures.

Oh my Albus Dumb-door please use your brain. I'm starting to get worried that crabbe and goyle got a hold of him. *facepalm* x 1000
hmm...looks like tom forgot about ''Harry'' being Salazar.

I like how mad-eye is on Harry's side. Normally in these kind of fanfics he is completely against Harry.
Yes you tell 'em Neville! Can't wait to see what he does with Bellatrix!
Good to see Ron has a little sense at least. Actually Ron seems to be having more sense than Dumbledore.
3,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »