Reviews for Courage and Cunning
tsadokyoav chapter 65 . 5/9
Bruh
cerulean369 chapter 65 . 5/8
I spent the better part of the day reading this story and here I am at 9am the next day with no sleep because this story was absolutely enticing. I really commend you for a well written story with the perfects amount of details and foreshadowing that with attention slowly build on each other and reveal a bigger picture. Even certain stuff that would seem fantastical and a bit over the top in usual circumstances, did not seem so with your plot and great writing. This was truly a joy to read, and I won’t go into specific aspects I loved since that would take me forever but I need to mention that I loved all your characterization, to state it simply. If you do update again I can say that I can’t wait. :) Thank you for what you have shared and I hope you’re doing well!
Fantasywings7 chapter 24 . 5/1
Hi,
Great story! I love your way of writing, the humour, the feels, it is just... charming, and I love your Salazar! :) As for Gordy/Godric... hmm... while I guessed his identity for the moment he cursed Draco wandlessly, I don't honestly know what I think about him, if I would be able to forgive him as easily as Saazar, he has been alive ALL THIS TIME, and let his "best friend" grieve for him and miss him, regretting his choice to become immortal, and yet, he IN FACT DID THE EXACT SAME THING HIMSELF, AND DID NOT TELL HIM UNTIL NOW?... I find the fact that he hold a grudge on Sal for no less than A 1000 YEARS and in revenge trashed the Slytherin house reputation and is responsible for the animosity between the Gryffindor and Slytherin houses is just hard to stomach...and that he must have known how much Salazar missed him... and yet, he kept himself hidden from him for a 1000 YEARS and let him grieve him and believe him dead!? It just... a bit much to stomach ...

However, your story is interesting, and it is very noble indeed of Sal to forgive him,( even if it is a bit unrealistic that he did it immediately), and Godric regret seems genuine... Storywise, it is interesting to have Godric here, despite of what he has done, he is charming, and seems like a fun guy, and I am glad for Sal, for the reunion... however, I am hoping that Godric somehow can make it up to Sal and Slytherin House... he really owe him that much...!

Another question, it Voldy really the ONLY descendant of Sal? Maybe he had more than one child...As it is so long ago, maybe he has other descendants... I really hope so!

Immortality must be a hard thing... to see your wife and children die... Who were Sal's and Godric's wives?

Interesting story, very entertaining, I really hope that it is not abandoned, please come back and finish it!
KAMISAKE chapter 15 . 4/29
ok but like percy is one of the characters I love.
jps986 chapter 49 . 4/20
My only quibble with the Graveyard scene is...why does he have glasses that aren't clear glass? He's polyjuiced into the real Harry at this point who does not need glasses.
andjelija.nenic chapter 51 . 4/15
Harry chapter 54 . 4/2
Amazing story
L chapter 53 . 4/2
Loving the story
L30 tH3 L1on chapter 65 . 4/3
Please carry on with and hopefully finish this fantastic storie
Love the humour. Giving me a good laugh thankyou!
L30 tH3 L1on chapter 64 . 4/3
Loving the story love the fresh new spin on Harry Potter
L chapter 45 . 3/30
Hilarious. .
Harry chapter 39 . 3/28
I love the story. Like reading new book as you don't know what's you to happen.I like how you give us hints so we can try and guess. Amazing!
Leo chapter 35 . 3/28
Loving story nice read a totally new Harry potter fanfic. Ingeniously done. Fab
MasterHarryRiddle chapter 58 . 3/7
well I didnt know that song "tje game" but i just looked it up and yes it would have been great for Sal
MasterHarryRiddle chapter 54 . 3/6
well i was gonna moss playing tricks on albus, i am glad we go back to being undercover hehe it was just so funny to pretenf he was domeone else. but it'll be difficult hehe
3,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »