Reviews for Courage and Cunning
InTheShadows3 chapter 63 . 1/15
HOW COULD YOU!? You stopped! You just stopped writing! It's been so long! I love this story too much to give up!
Moored Mermaid chapter 63 . 1/11
I'm really not sure how I feel about Godric being Jack the Ripper. On one hand I'm pretty sure that this idea has /never/ been done before but on the other ... Godric is a good person and there are things you can come back from and some things you just /can't/..

I HATE Umbridge. I understand and don't agree with Voldemort. I dislike Dumbledore and his methods canonically along with this fic. I dispise Peter for turning on his friends and giving his friends and their 18 months old /baby/ to a madman. But the entire Harry Potter fandom hates Umbridge... Probably people who haven't had anything to do with the fandom knows enough to hate her too. But what is the point of having her in the dungeon? She is either of use and can give information or not in which case she should be killed. Torturing her for no reason other than anger will only hurt the Founders reputation when it inevitably comes out. And trouble is still coming with Merlin's vision. They need to work on battening the hatches for the people who choose to stay and fight.
Dragon dancer of the storm chapter 19 . 1/9
Hi lovs your story ive just got a question about the discription of unshrinkable items as could they be transported in an expanded space like newts briefcase as thats technically not shrinking them ( from chapter 19) and i hope the copy cat takes it down there seems to be alot of that happening lately as someone stole araciels and reighost storys as well
TheRealMasonMac chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh NOW you wanna think of the dark arts as good huh Lily? Sorry... will always hate Jily for several reasons.
Teenager chapter 59 . 12/16/2017
Okay, I know the whole music thing is over by the time I'm typing this, but how cool would it have been if you used Teenagers by My Chemical Romance? That would've been hilarious! Just a passing thought I got while reading that I couldn't get rid of. Anyway, great job on the book!
Katalara chapter 63 . 12/3/2017
I have been enjoying this story so much, the last chapter just snuck up on me! I really wish there was more!
Guest chapter 63 . 11/28/2017
I love this book and have read it a few (10) times lol hope u will update soon

Looking forward to reading more of it
Kimera20 chapter 63 . 11/26/2017
omfg! this fic is awesome! i love it!
sparkle72638 chapter 63 . 11/23/2017
Pls finish the story
YokaiAngel chapter 63 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~
Theessaa chapter 63 . 11/19/2017
Nov 2017
I cant wait for future chapters if there are to come?
moonprincess97524 chapter 63 . 11/13/2017
I understand the need to have this chapter be about only this. It is my humble opinion that if you had added the other things this part wouldn't be seen as how important as it is. I do hope that real life and the muse for this story allows you to update this again soon as I am eager to find out how/if the new Minister of Magic stays alive.
moonprincess97524 chapter 62 . 11/12/2017
I LOVE the two Queen songs that you chose in this chapter, absolutely wonderful choices.
moonprincess97524 chapter 56 . 11/12/2017
I can't thank you enough for not using those two songs! Those are evil evil evil songs. I really love what you had Salazar do for the door and I hope that it stays that way as a wonderful way to teach the students and maybe changing it occasionally so that the ministry doesn't figure out what is being done though with Umbridge that might take some time, however some of the students that like her tactics or have parents working in the ministry/death eaters might tell her if they figure it out because of fear or spite.
moonprincess97524 chapter 55 . 11/12/2017
I have to wonder how many students write home to tell their parents about a ministry official firing off an unforgivable in a room full of students? Susan Bones would be an excellent person to do so.
2,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »