Reviews for Courage and Cunning
It was an amazing story. Very interesting and well-written. But I don’t think I can continue reading any more. I absolutely hate Harry (Salazar)-in-Azkaban fics. When he was arrested I thought that he will be proved innocent during the trial. I don’t even understand why he had to be arrested. This is SLYTHERIN, not Gryffindor. There is no way he would do something as thoughtless as bring back a dead-body. And he did not even show his Slytherin cunning during the trial. It is one thing for Harry to be railroaded by Fudge in canon. But for the thousand year old cunning and powerful Salazar to be so helpless kind of ruined my mood. So I’m sorry to say that I can’t read further. It was still awesome up until the Third Task. Don’t regret reading it:)
Glazerienne chapter 1 . 7/15
you know, ignore those idiotic mongrels that bashes you. this is your story. yes, feedback is good and flames are appreciated SOMETIMES. . . anyways, we Loyal and entertained readers will wait until the muse is back
Wassa110 chapter 23 . 7/13
Oh I wonder, whoever could Gordy Gryffin be. It's such a mystery.
Wassa110 chapter 20 . 7/12
Yes, I wonder what could Merlin be up to. Also you weren't exactly subtle with Godric(Gordy) Gryffindor(Gryffin). I'm enjoying the story immensely though.

Thanks,
Warryn.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 63 . 7/4
U.U
I liked it. It was creative. Honestly, this whole story is, and I am sad you have repeatedly gotten so much negative backlash over your more original ideas. I have enjoyed this a lot so far. Too bad you never finished it.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 44 . 6/21
Awww... I am looking forward to Luna being there.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 35 . 6/21
Woooooooo. That was incredibleee. Is that the elder wand? If it is, it would be super epic. Take that Dumbledore!
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 21 . 6/21
I hopr he's one of the founders
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 23 . 6/21
Hmmm. He really act like Godric with Sal saying he's familiar and all. Hopefully he is
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 5 . 6/21
OH MY GOOOOOSH! I want a friend like Nora. -I don't eat vegetables-
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 37 . 6/21
This reference tho xD
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 27 . 6/21
Erm, did Hermione forgot the anagram of G?
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 8 . 6/20
Nora is tsundereeee. So cuuute! I would love to pinch her smal almost non-existent cheeks!
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 4 . 6/20
When I read the reviews, I thought Nora is well... you know. Human. She's very funny though. Especially when she regarded Hedwig as an overgrown feather duster. LOL
2,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »