Reviews for Courage and Cunning
Jemma Blackwell chapter 24 . 10/1/2020
How the heck did Merlin know about needing to get Sirius out? And yes Gordy was very obvious but his middle name was not why, I never thought about an anagram at all. It was his spell casting and how close he wanted to be to Salazar.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 19 . 10/1/2020
OK, that end section is too vague for me. Unless Godric decided to be immortal also and never told Salazar. I know that is probably not it. I also want to know are the founders' headstones and burial sites mentioned in the books anywhere?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 17 . 10/1/2020
I have never heard any explanation of the trace and that is a really good one!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 15 . 10/1/2020
That was a brilliant idea to have a Christmas conference call with the Potters! It actually made me cry, I don't mind how fluffy some think it may be. It was a gift straight to the heart.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
I started your story tonight and just kept on going because it is so good. But this chapter was so funny and excellent!
BlackAndBlueAndMaybePurple chapter 37 . 9/29/2020
elohel! tee aych ai ess ai ess eff you enn enn why!
elohel! you pee dee ay tee eeh ess oh oh enn!
threereasonswhy chapter 20 . 9/29/2020
Love this.
Violetta stark chapter 2 . 9/27/2020
Thisisme49 chapter 56 . 9/19/2020
You shouldn't feel the need to defend your story. There's hundreds of thousands of stories so we're bound not like the direction some of them go. If you don't like someone's direct or story don't read it and go read something else.
threereasonswhy chapter 51 . 9/11/2020
CAMELOTTTT
CharlesDalby chapter 65 . 9/8/2020
Wonderful story !

I hope to read the continuation.
Vampireking40 chapter 22 . 9/10/2020
I love what Harry, Blaise and Gordy did for the other houses. It makes you why something like that did not actually happen in the real story. Harry is wealthy enough to buy one for him and his entire house. Cedric come from a fairly wealthy family and I am sure Cho and someone else in Ravenclaw has wealthy parents. Each family could have purchased brooms for their kids house so each team had an equal setting but by not doing it in the real story show that it take talent to play not the broom you are riding.
Elizabeth loines chapter 65 . 9/8/2020
Please update this is one of the best stories I have read
threereasonswhy chapter 64 . 9/4/2020
Hi, hello, whatever, I'm here to inform you haven't updated in two years and you can bet I HATE you for it, wise one. Get your butt back here and update! You made a commitment to your readers; and I will NOT stand for this. UPDATE!
threereasonswhy chapter 65 . 9/4/2020