Reviews for Courage and Cunning
Fick Chick chapter 50 . 7/4/2020
Does Harry have a new curse scar from bouncing off a second AK?
ethan thorn chapter 65 . 6/17/2020
I do wish this would continue I would love to see what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2020
Okay the 1st paragraph does not make any sense it seems like a omake instead because the twins are describing where Harry is and knows he's not Harry even though it's impossible to see what he's doing without x ray vision
Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora chapter 65 . 6/12/2020
I'm sad to get to the end of this! I found having Nagini and Salazar (when he was posing as Morty's snake,) troublesome, as I thought Salazar was Nagini. The pranks are great, and I kind of feel sorry for Dumbles. I'm wondering if it's actually bad to like Rita in this story.
Will Fleur and Victor came back into it? Also, I'm kind of hoping Voldemort will stab himself with the sword. I quite like the real harry, and while he's not in it much, I feel he is a combination of both his parents. I'm kind of sad Lily never got to get into Umbridge. What's happening with Pansy? Is she going to stay on the fencish? Did she feel indebt because they got Voldy out of the family manor?
Please, please, update again! too good to abandon.
HPfan chapter 20 . 6/2/2020
Gee, I wonder who Gordy is...

He pulled a Riddle and made an anagram.
mika090804 chapter 65 . 5/29/2020
I really hope you update soon please?
UnlikelyPresence chapter 23 . 5/29/2020
Ok nvm it's not Merlin

I have a new hypothesis: Gordy is Godric somehow
UnlikelyPresence chapter 21 . 5/29/2020
ITS MERRRRRRRRRRRLIN!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 20 . 5/29/2020
uhm... I can just imagine all the 11-year-olds at Hogwarts, and then there's just an old, old man sitting amongst the first years at the Slytherin table, and they're all staring at him because OH MY GOd ITs mERLIN!
anjiepotter chapter 65 . 5/27/2020
i just hope to read more soon. i think it's been 2 years since it updated last.
anjiepotter chapter 54 . 5/26/2020
there is also a issue about traitor black voldy told about in snape's meeting... i think albus missed to ask Sirius
divakeba1 chapter 21 . 5/21/2020
I just realized that Gordy and Riffin are totally somehow Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw

I cant wait to find out what you will do with them in the next chapters
Dispel chapter 23 . 5/15/2020
Gryffindor Gordy Riffn
Pteaset chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
Love it
Mark chapter 21 . 5/9/2020
Please, not 'ungracefully'. The word you want is 'gracelessly'. You're not the only writer on this site who doesn't know that. I only comment on the mistakes that most annoy me. We are now at chapter 21. Clearly, the story is interesting and enjoyable or I wouldn't still be reading!
3,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »