Reviews for Courage and Cunning
Raven Lockwood chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Did I mention that I LOVE this story? Can't wait for more - though I guess I'll have to :p
DoctorKnight chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
This story is becoming one of my favorites. .
Thank you for writing it and writing the chapters so fast \./ you are truly awesome.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Sounds so much fun!
Moi chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
*snicker* I am looking forward to Dumbledore's next attempt at undoing Salazar's wards.
What I am really curious about is what the twin will make of the scene they witnessed (no less in the face of their new suspicion of who 'Harry' really is) in front of the third floor corridor. It clearly raises the question who has the school's and students' best interests at heart and who doesn't. AND if what the history books like to tell people is accurate at all.
Cheers,
Moi
Raven Lockwood chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Just found this and read from Ch. 1 to Ch. 8. LOVE the concept and can't wait to read more. I also love that you make your chapters nice and long. Look forward to the next one. :)
ripper34 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Good chapter
cugdruf235 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Plz update
Thyn chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Excellent story. Thank you for the update. Excellent characterizations. I do like your Salazar and Severus. And twins are very good too. I hope this will be very long story.
Tsume Yuki chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Ah, what a fabulous chapter! My apologies I didn't get to review the past chapter, I've been a busy bunny. I adore this, and the twins reaction is great. That little bit at the end, it's like they're realized that Salazar isn't the big mean guy and it's really confused them. Splendid as usual.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I really like this story! I'm looking forward to seeing what Salazar/Harry will come up with next to stop Dumbledore's schemes.
geetac chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I like the chapter
ripper34 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Good story
Moi chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Well, if Salazar is so very intent on impersonating an eleven year old (who claimed to not have known about magic until VERY recently), he shouldn't have dealt with a howler in such a flashy manner. I guess the majority of the student body below OWLs wouldn't have known what to do with a howler, let alone a 'real' firstie.
Excellent new chapter!
Moi
The Magnetic Witch chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Ohh, Howler from the Madam Weasley?.. Can't bode well for wrong, though I'm curious if Harry will be confronted by Fred and George...
sunsethill chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Yep, even Voldemort knows that Dumbledore shouldn't be taking chances with Harry. Your behavior is pretty bad when even a psychotic dark lord doesn't imagine that you would risk a child the way Dumbledore is risking Harry. I don't think McGonagall is going to be happy when she learns that she was obliviated by the man she respects so much just so he can get his way. And there goes Draco acting Gryffindor again. ;-) I'm glad that you have set it up for Severus at least to be able to finally grow up.
3,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 .. Last Next »