Reviews for Courage and Cunning
I really like this. It also sticks close to personalities in canon so its more believable.
I approve of these drastic measures.

Oh my Albus Dumb-door please use your brain. I'm starting to get worried that crabbe and goyle got a hold of him. *facepalm* x 1000
hmm...looks like tom forgot about ''Harry'' being Salazar.

I like how mad-eye is on Harry's side. Normally in these kind of fanfics he is completely against Harry.
Yes you tell 'em Neville! Can't wait to see what he does with Bellatrix!
Good to see Ron has a little sense at least. Actually Ron seems to be having more sense than Dumbledore.
Oh god he almost killed his family
Yes I agree its a bad idea to underestimate anybody. Peter is actually more dangerous than anybody gives him credit for. I HATE him so much third to Umbitch and Bellatrix. I hope Neville kills Bellatrix.
lol drastic measures indeed xD
Oh wow I fell over laughing at this. Only my back hurts no worries xD

I hope 'Harry' & 'Gordy' friends find out their real identities.
OCO chapter 26 . 4/22
Oh gods and his stupidity level increases. He is the dumbest smart person *facepalm*.
Ron and Dumby are idiots *facepalm*.

How come Parvati didn't defend 'Harry'? According to what I know so far about the wizarding world in India parseltongue is not considered dark so I'm confused.
Yay I was right! Honestly it didn't occur to me that his name was an anagram. I kept thinking he was either voldemort or merlin. Maybe even the victim of the horcrux. Only when Salazar saw something was up I realized that Gordy could have been short for Godric and I had to smack myself cause I was being an idiot about him being voldemort. Very clever and I love the twist! Can the other founders also have faked it please. I wanna see all of them together.
OCO chapter 23 . 4/22
Is Gordy Godric? That would be nice if he is.
OCO chapter 22 . 4/22
Yass took you long enough. Merlin saved Sirius! Oh my how is Sirius going to react about 'Harry' in Slytherin. I wanna a postive relationship so can you please not make him too prejudiced?
RatherFabulous chapter 11 . 4/21
Re: the end of this chapter...
These magical teacher and legends apparently can't ward a private meeting for shit.
3,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »