Reviews for Courage and Cunning
Ray Hadrian chapter 64 . 11/4/2021
. I always love Theo. Even though in other fanfiction, he join Voldymortyq
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
I do so hope that you will find the time to find ish this story some day.
dianaanne chapter 26 . 9/27/2021
Albus is being an idiot
dianaanne chapter 23 . 9/26/2021
Merlin broke Sirius out of prison?! Sure didn’t see that coming. Outing Lockhart as a fraud was funny.
Ilena Petrova chapter 65 . 9/24/2021
I hope you are ok and well. Any chance you will ever continue this amazing story?
odysseuslives chapter 65 . 8/30/2021
I do not like the way this story is written. I like some of the ideas used but the way it is written is horrible. The writing makes it seem as if every person in the story is an eight year old child. If the writer is a teenager or younger then I can understand it, otherwise this is just horrible writing.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/11/2021
Really enjoyed this - fab idea and very well written. Hope that new updates are on the way :)
Mevneriel chapter 65 . 8/9/2021
Please update, I really miss your story.
meowcat chapter 14 . 8/2/2021
Yep, Ron's dead
meowcat chapter 64 . 8/1/2021
the actual question is did Emeralda really ate umbridge or what?
meowcat chapter 63 . 8/1/2021
this is my favourite chapter 49% because of the heart warming scene and the other 51% is ,well... you know;) the umbitch toturing
meowcat chapter 59 . 7/29/2021
Merlin's real name is Myrddin Wyllt
meowcat chapter 58 . 7/29/2021
no tiny voldy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
meowcat chapter 53 . 7/28/2021
Pierre Robillard? SIRIUSLY(LOL)? You can do better than that
meowcat chapter 50 . 7/28/2021
NONONONONONONONO
3,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »