Reviews for Courage and Cunning
RatherFabulous chapter 11 . 4/21
Re: the end of this chapter...
These magical teacher and legends apparently can't ward a private meeting for shit.
RealStarling chapter 1 . 3/13
I have read this before and loved it and still hope that one day you will return to it.
speaking of killing. If they reincarnate every 150 years what happens when there is nobody to reincarnate as everyone is dead in the distant future or after a global extinction event such as asteroid
Pns1412 chapter 1 . 2/6
The plot is good. But somehow Salazar does not seem like a 1000 years old for me
RDDash chapter 30 . 1/18
Dumbledore this, Dumbledore that. Well you could have asked Amelia Bones to look at the Sirius Black trial and be done with it.
RDDash chapter 28 . 1/17
What does it matter if he's 1000 years old? This is a fake Harry Potter anyway. The real thing is somewhere in Latin America. They don't need to date right now they are 12 years old.
RDDash chapter 25 . 1/16
He knows where it is, he can just go to the chamber immediately.
RDDash chapter 7 . 1/16
Oh that's just bullshit. Molly Weasley would never write that Howler to Harry Potter because of Ronikins. He is nobody to her.
Dayside chapter 1 . 1/12
This is some next level forced plot
Ray Hadrian chapter 64 . 11/4/2021
. I always love Theo. Even though in other fanfiction, he join Voldymortyq
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
I do so hope that you will find the time to find ish this story some day.
dianaanne chapter 26 . 9/27/2021
Albus is being an idiot
dianaanne chapter 23 . 9/26/2021
Merlin broke Sirius out of prison?! Sure didn’t see that coming. Outing Lockhart as a fraud was funny.
Ilena Petrova chapter 65 . 9/24/2021
I hope you are ok and well. Any chance you will ever continue this amazing story?
odysseuslives chapter 65 . 8/30/2021
I do not like the way this story is written. I like some of the ideas used but the way it is written is horrible. The writing makes it seem as if every person in the story is an eight year old child. If the writer is a teenager or younger then I can understand it, otherwise this is just horrible writing.
3,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »