Reviews for Courage and Cunning
meowcat chapter 14 . 7/25/2021
No doubt Ron will get... Well, you know what do I mean
meowcat chapter 11 . 7/25/2021
Yep, I knew it will be the Weasley twins.
meowcat chapter 4 . 7/25/2021
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape. DuMbLEdoRE
meowcat chapter 49 . 7/25/2021
If Snape will die in this story, I swear on Merlin's name I will hex you into oblivion
meowcat chapter 65 . 7/24/2021
What did they do to Nott? Where is he? Did they killed him or what?
meowcat chapter 63 . 7/24/2021
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER,but it's not really good timing because I just read about Jack the Ripper and boy WTF
meowcat chapter 55 . 7/24/2021
I hope Umbridge dies painfully *evil cackles*
meowcat chapter 54 . 7/24/2021
Salazar Slytherin,doing make up...
meowcat chapter 51 . 7/24/2021
YAY! HALF BLOODED SON OF A MUGGLE! HALF BLOODED SON OF A MUGGLE!
meowcat chapter 65 . 7/23/2021
I'm waiting for a new chapter (cuz you still posted after three years later for the previous chapters), and I'm waiting to see how did they found where Helga's fake cup is and I mostly wanted to see Salazar kick Voldy Mouldy's butt (you know what I mean) also someone in another website posted your story so I wanna ask is that your another account or is that person copying your I saw there was more chapters of this story I was SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT I HAD A STRANGE FEELING IN MY BODY! I am planning on writing a story so I want to ask you for advise (I'm very bad at writing these and this story has... Welp, plot twists that made my brain crack) I am looking forward to see a new chapter and when I read a chapter you said the chapter has almost 10,000 words...
meowcat chapter 50 . 7/23/2021
wow
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
A decent start but the use of the fanon wizards oath introduces huge plot holes and/or loss of drama. In this very chapter Sal uses the Oath then a few paragraphs later James and Lily are wondering if he's telling the truth about Peter, Why? he can just make an oath. Why should anyone need to angst over trust issues when you've already made them irrelevant.
If it's not obvious I think using the Wizard's Oath is a terrible decision in every fic and will probably destroy SoD, Drama, or characters intelligence.
RoseTennant654 chapter 65 . 5/30/2021
i love this story.
stormwingssky chapter 65 . 5/23/2021
I’ve spent more time than I’d care to admit today curled up in a chair reading, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. Time well spent, for sure. I really love the character development and and the pacing of the story, and overall I think this is a very good read. The details sprinkled through the story are very nice to see tie together, even if things don’t completely make sense at the time.

I’m just also going to quickly thank you for not pairing any of the ancient characters, that has bothered me before in some fics, and to have it not happen here was very nice and allowed me to thoroughly enjoy the story without any of that weirdness.

I’m not sure if you’ll ever update it again, but if you do I’m happy to start reading!
tsadokyoav chapter 65 . 5/9/2021