Reviews for Courage and Cunning
Elro chapter 65 . 2/26/2021
I've started your fiction via its French translation and continues with the original version ! Thanks a lot for this original and interesting fiction !
Guest chapter 31 . 2/20/2021
Extremely well written, excellent character development, fantastic dialogue. Be proud of what you have done!
Johnbeam chapter 58 . 2/21/2021
What about Girls Girls Girls by motley crew.
kunizuha chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
i love this so much that im rereading it
kunizuha chapter 5 . 2/15/2021
lemme kill ron
MissMerKitty chapter 45 . 2/13/2021
I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but on the train to Hogwarts in first year, Salazar summoned Trevor, Neville's toad. So it was already known that living things could be summoned.
WOWZO chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
I LOVVVVEEEE ITTTTT
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2021
Why does dumbledore NEVER punish the instigator, malfoy, but calls harry to his office? It's MADDENING. (not a criticism of your story, but sounding off about canon behaviour. No-one ever calls him on it.
kunizuha chapter 65 . 1/24/2021
update please. this is actually one of my fav stories...
kunizuha chapter 59 . 1/24/2021
what if the twins make a tiny Umbridge with the cheer charm just like voldys
Lily Jem chapter 65 . 1/23/2021
If you ever come back again, please, do post a new chapter ! I want to know what will happen next :D
YusdeFT chapter 65 . 1/12/2021
Amo tu historia, podrías continuar por favor. Es en verdad una gran historia y quiero saber cómo termina
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2021
Lol. “Not every old Wizard with long white hair and a beard is Albus Dumbledore.” So true. He could be Gandalf, too! Honestly, Sirius, stop being so discriminatory. Lol.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2021
Gordy… Gordy is GODRIC, isn’t he?
demiangeldevil chapter 65 . 12/25/2020
Ahhh, it hasn’t been updated?
3,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »