Reviews for Legend of Zokar
qjs833 chapter 48 . 12/31/2015
Thank you I wish a very Blessed New Year and God bless you. May you have peace and happiness in your life ;)
qjs833 chapter 45 . 12/23/2015
Wow that was amazing I just cannot get enough of it well done a and thank you for updating the story.

We'll take care and God bless and merry Christmas and a Happy new year

Pls update it soon :)
qjs833 chapter 42 . 12/5/2015
Omg welcome back as it been a while since you last update it. I so glad that you finally update it.

The battle chapter is amazing one of the best battlefield tactics so far I love it. the more I read of Akemi the more I love her a lot she indeed the future fire lord.

Overall awesome story it was worth the wait and I cannot get enough of it update soon and don't stop on writing. Take care and God bless I hope to see zokar join in the battle and helping her
qjs833 chapter 41 . 11/17/2015
Hi there a been a while since you last update the story. Yeah it very sad day for French I pray that one day the world will be peace :(

well u take care and god bless and hope that one day you will continues update this story
qjs833 chapter 40 . 8/24/2015
Omg Zokar coming back into the real world. That will be awesome. Will he be in his full set black armour with his face fully cover. And ghostly fire flames coming out from his helmet like the ghost rider that be so bad ass.

I cannot wait for it.

Keep it up the good and thank for updating it ;)
afi123 chapter 40 . 8/20/2015
Shits about to get real
qjs833 chapter 39 . 8/17/2015
This fic is definitely getting deeper and more complex as it goes on, and I think the pacing of that is great.

I'm immersed before I start being given new information. This chapter was great character-wise

I like Anana fighting , but Omg ! You bring Tala back from your old story she just own them awesome ! Like a BoSS. And I don't think Anana should learn the blood bending yeah it look cool but it very danger and if teach to a wrong person. That person can control anyone.

If Tala should train Anana she must test her iif she is worthy. It a rare and danger skills and only use for emergency. With great power there must be also come great responsibility from spider - man Tala should do more test on her, Anana must earn her respect and her trust.

Who know maybe Tala will teach Anana to change her way by doing good rather than for wrong. And shared her story that she once knew a man by the name of Zokar and how he save her and change her way that not all fire nation are bad so she decided to helping people and doing good. Who know maybe she teach will stick on Anana thinking.

It will be epic I cannot wait keep it up and thank for updating the story
qjs833 chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Awesome I always get excited to see that a new chapter is posted. I hope to get to see more Akemi in action too. Thanks for updating and keep up the good writing.
qjs833 chapter 37 . 7/29/2015
Sorry to hear :(
I pray that your family member get well soon

Everything well be ok just everything to God

Take care and God bless
qjs833 chapter 35 . 7/24/2015
Awesome as usual buddy . It is simply amazing the amount of content you can pump out. You are a machine! I look forward to your next Chapter

Keep up the good work and thank for writing it :)
qjs833 chapter 34 . 7/21/2015
Wow, you deserve a medal for writing all this and making it SO GOOD! Loved all of it, (seriously, there's nothing to hate)

I'm sad now because I'll have to wait for new chapters from now on but luckily for me you've written other stories that look really promising. ;)

Well done Stay awesome! Update soon :)
deathwing316 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
i just read 1st story i was really great! i just notice in the review theres only one dude keep commenting! creepy!
qjs833 chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
OMG thank you for updating it. It was awesome I love it
I starting to love more and more of Haruko, she awesome she loyal and amazing fighter and she willing to die for Zokar oh that so sweet :D look like there a strong bond between them I smell a shipping coming up XD.

Also Azula yet save the day again, I don't know how many time she save zokar butt. Zokar is lucky to have an Awesome auntie, I wonder if zokar look up to her. I hope that Azula advice Zokar about the weapon as it will afford the further of the fire national.

It's getting better and better, love it til now.
I'm looking forward to your next chapter :D
qjs833 chapter 32 . 6/3/2015
Oh my god... This story is awesome! Other story's I read that have many chapters get boring as time go by but your story kept me on my set all the time. I just can't wait to read the rest.

I dont think zokar do was wrong he did what it the best for the fire nation. Now that zuko is back akemi can step down i hope to see more sibling bonding that she go and help Zokar on restoring the fire nation. Also what Azula have in mind for Zokar about the weapon. I hope that Zokar can talk Azula about the weapon and plan for the fire nation. I love it. Thank u for writing :D pls update soon
qjs833 chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
OMG This is a beautiful story and I love it oh so damn much. It's amazing I love Zokar spend family time with Akemi and Azula love family bonding. And Zokar parent is awake that awesome I cannot wait. Awesome work and thank u for spending time writing this awesome story take care and god bless :D

Please, please, please, please, please continue this story? *
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »