Reviews for Legend of Zokar
Fatty Bompkins chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
This story is awesome! Please update I need to know what happens next!
TMEMEME chapter chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
I love this fanfiction of yours .you are way better than the rest of authors
deadlyshadows chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
This story is amazing. Please don't stop writing it, PLEASE! I have been reading this for hours and hours; this story and You are going to rock it!
shademaster chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I loved this story. You're wonderful
Cheza the Flower chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
This is possibly the one of best Avatar the Last Airbend story I've ever read. Thank you for sharing this story.
VJ Riddle chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Just so you, know I'm bawling right now. Thank you so much for wtiting such a wonderful story.
Lady of Imladris chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I look forward to whatever else you choose to write in this story , and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for writing this fantastic and fascinating story
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Haha! Aww, I love ol' Sibling bonding . :P
This is pretty sweet. :D
qjs833 chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
I love everything about this story, the amount of back work, research, love for ideas in canon and your own gives the characters and world depth, it is astounding in a fanfic. If there is a way to purchase a printed copy please tell me and I will go buy it. That's how fantastic this is.

Azula! save the day again my hero what can they do without her. Good timing too just Like LOR
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
― Peter Jackson, The Lord of the Rings: The Art of The Return of the King.

Lady Oriole is the woman of the battle wild and crazy just the way I like it , I love Lady Oriole to live as she earn it but at the same time I feel sorry for her and know how she feel losing her love one I want her to RIP as she suffer enough pain, if she do live there must be a reason why she live again. But it your story u call the shot. ;)

Anyway thank for the Beautiful piece. And Thank you again for all the hard work you put into writing this, I enjoyed it thoroughly please update soon. XD
qjs833 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
I absolutely adore this story. I loved how you chose to portray Zokar and Akemi 's dynamic but wove it into a much more complex narrative arc. Also I don't think you make Zokar weak he just like his father Zuko caring for people.

And I hope that his uncle is wrong about I hope that he come out much stronger than his previous uncle, hope that Azula make it in time before the battle took place. I cannot wait for Zokar and Akemi fighting side by side it will be epic Love sibling bonding ;)

All I can say is Beautiful Story! Simply loved it! Keep up the good work
qjs833 chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
You are very, very good at looking into the underlying thoughts and motivations of the characters. Also I am really enjoying this. Your combination of Japanese/Chinese mythology and battle is so detail I love it.

you just have the most amazing mind, I never could of imagined the story leading here. you did an awesome job Can't wait for you to write more pleasure update soon ;)

P.s Haha! Aww, I love Haruko she so cool . :P
DarkMagic13 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! Please write a sequel or a series of one shots! I'm looking forward for more!
Thunder chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
An absolutely amazing story! Great job! I'd love to see a sequel of some sort to wrap up some of the loose ends you left though!
Claire chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
This chapter kind of reminds me of the battle of Chancellorsville, during the civil war
PowerHouseofthe chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
This story is dangerously good! It's very difficult to stop reading, it's long, and theres a fascinating plot! Thank you for making this!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »