Reviews for Legend of Zokar
daydreamer chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
This was a masterpiece I love it. All of it, absolutely. This is one of the greastes fanfiction's i've ever read. This story is amazing
qjs833 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
This is a wonderfully built story, you have a very good eye for detail.
I hadn't even thought about a lot of what you put in this story.

...anyway I like this story so far! :D

p.s Beautiful piece. Thank you for all the hard work you put into writing this, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Pleasure update soon
qjs833 chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
That was Awesome and no I Don't think you make Azula too Emotional is just that it so rare for Azula to show any emotional to anyone, you just make it perfect. After many years growing up with them Azula have a strong bonding toward them that she see them as her own children it so touching.

Also After Azula witness Zokar and Akemi strong bonding between them, that it remind of her past when she and her brother Zokar went on the Journey together. She still miss her brother very much. , That she decided to just them I hope to see more Azula, Zokar and Akemi family bonding . I love it I cannot wait for more XD

Also I love the new character Haruko I got a feel there will be a romance between her and Zokar , I want to know more of Haruko, pleasure update soon and keep up the good work. Take care and god bless :)
alyssamae chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
This story is addictive. This should be like a book. STORIES SURREAL
Love 2read chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Why are you so amazing? This was, by far, the best story I've ever read on this cite! And let me tell ya, I've read quite a few! Amazing!
qjs833 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Ahhh the Ash Lord is back Baby yahoo, kind of short but I love it every word well done. Also I cannot help but note is that Sword he using the Fire Fang is that the same Sword that Azula using during the war many years ago while Zokar was alive.

Well keep up the good work and pleasure update soon I just cannot get enough of it. Looking like Zokar going to be just like his Past uncle XD
qjs833 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
I love it awesome story, now that Zokar take the helmet he going to be so badass just like his uncle, and the best part his uncle share his knowledge and skill to him that soo cool

Pleasure update soon and god bless and I cannot wait what happen next
Madman1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Welcome back! Great chapter again and I can't wait for the next one
Koans chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I would so love it if the updates were faster but other than that this story rocks just a few grammar errors though but still great story overall
Badboy chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
yay an update! I'm so happy you updated and I cannot wait to see how you continue this story!
qjs833 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Wow you update at last it been a while since you last update I would so love it if the updates were faster but other than that this story rocks anyway I'm so happy that you updated and Azula as a Grand Councilor and same time guiding Akemi that so awesome.

It will be nice if Azula have a bit more time screen of how she found out about the attack and what happen at the battle when Zokar was K.O who save him.

I cannot wait to see how you continue this story! Well you take care and god bless keep up the good work and please update soon
darthsdroids chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
great story I cannot wait more I want more
badboy chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
it been a while since u last update please update soon I love it
ArrayePL chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Sweet. I like the way you twisting the original plot
Mellony chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
This fic is amazing and wonderful. You have a beautiful writing style update soon
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »