Reviews for Legend of Zokar
Cute Kirby chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Just finish reading To break the cycle and I really liked this story, almost everything about it was written extremely well.

My regret is that I couldn't have been there to see this story develop.
badboy chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I lOVE IT! Best 100 shot I've read so far! Great ideas! Just... awesome...
qjs833 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Wow that blow minding for zokar not only he meet his uncle, but there too many question for Zokar. Yeah I love to see more Elder Zokar as a role mentor. Look like we be see more of him in Zokar dream.

i think he will have tell to his sister and auntie Azula in private about his experience and meeting his dead uncle in his dream. And Maybe need advice from auntie Azula as she have
Have a strong bond connection with her brother dead Zokar.

I love it very much but kind of short but overall awesome pleasure update soon as I cannot wait
MarshMelloh chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Hey! I just wanted to check in cause I realized its been a while since an update and this is one of my favorite stories. I hope life is going well and the words flow for a new chapter :)
Nightshade-in-he chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
can't wait for the next chapter! i love your writing skills, which make your fic awesome
The artfuldodger chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I'm so glad you updated! This was an awesome chapter and cannot wait for the next!

Update? :P
qjs833 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
This is absolutely one of my favorite Avatar: Last Airbender stories, and one of the few that I have the patience to keep up with. I love this Zokar and AKemi plot line that's being built, and I'm super excited to see where the rest of this season goes.

You're one of the very few writers that I feel really exemplifies the tone of the show. A lot of others get close or else purposefully throw that tone in the trash, but this really feels like the characters in their rightful settings. Also Zokar will get to know more about his uncle in person. Talk about mind Blowing, XD Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next update.;)
qjs833 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Oh wow look like Azula back in the team awesome . Also I hope that Zokar and Akemi can get along. As a big sister she should take care of her little brother. I love it. Pleasure update soon as I want to know more
TheOrderOfTheWhi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Original storyline and well-developed characters
this is such a good story! Keep going I need to know what happens next
guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
After reading To break the cycle was Awesome So far I like what I'm reading
The characters are well written and the storyline is original and interesting
I hope to see more
Blazen chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Loving this chapter can't wait for more.
warpterror chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This is very interesting so far, although I have to ask - is this Zokar a fire bender or a non-bender like his name sake?
qjs833 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh wow I cannot believe that you take my suggested. And so funny that I was thinking about the story after To Break the cycle fews week ago. I will pm to you the detail when I got the time.

So far great starting I will be so looking forward to your next update. Thank you for your time for writing this story. well Take care and god bless
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9