Reviews for The Catbird Seat
Emi chapter 1 . 11/14
God I really love this! I felt like I was reading a thriller/crime novel and everything was just perfect! You're an amazing writer, and I really do hope you'll continue this!
Rougish chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
The best thing ever. I never realized how much I loved au's until I saw this. Too bad all the au's are never complete. Please continue
Argonian read by Imaginary Dan chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I have to say one thing. The US Navy wouldn't let Juugo become a SEAL. Especially if he had a long criminal history. He wouldn't be eligible for a security clearance. They'd probably let him join, but he wouldn't be doing anything fancy like you see in the movies. I would suggest revising it to have Juugo join up with a mercenary unit that's headed by a former Navy SEAL. He'll get the same military discipline and training and do all the super cool assassin stuff you want Juugo to be doing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is well-written, funny, and a lot of fun to read. Thanks!
Luckyreader2000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Please pretty please update this story. It's do amazing I can't wait for what happens next. Please update it.
k chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is BRILLIANT and AWESOME!
Missy the Cat chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Will there be any SasuKarin moments soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This will be genius !
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is amazing! This had me at the edge of my seat! Flawless story, really. I love it! SuiIno is going strong on this one, though ;)
S chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This was fun fun fun!
Your details, your witty dialogue , You're toooo talented not to write for a living!
Loved it, who needs tv?
Madge chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I now ship SasuKari and SasuIno since Kishi set the SasuSaku ship in flames & took a shit on the ashes!
Btw the storeh s gr8
pearls and locket chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You got me hooked! I love how you write the dynamic between the characters, even though it's slightly different from canon, it's not too different or ooc. The plot is capturing and I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please, please please write up the next chapter! I love Leverage also, but OMG this is waaaaay better than Leverage! Sasuke is so imposing, and Ino's damn awesome. Can you make Sakura the bad guy too? Like Sasori Sakura team up bad. Who knows who you can trust anyways. Suigetsu is really well portrayed, and I think he's the character I like best in this story. Jūgo...can't say much about him, but hey I like him too! Karin is just soo badass in this. I can't believe she's tougher than Sasuke! I'm curious of their history together though. So please please please write up the next chapter!
Wombatman99 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I've gotta see more of this, I've just gotta.
Kildosad chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
now this, this looks promising. i love it! C: