Reviews for The Catbird Seat
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 1 . 3h ago
This is amazing! This had me at the edge of my seat! Flawless story, really. I love it! SuiIno is going strong on this one, though ;)
S chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This was fun fun fun!
Your details, your witty dialogue , You're toooo talented not to write for a living!
Loved it, who needs tv?
Madge chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I now ship SasuKari and SasuIno since Kishi set the SasuSaku ship in flames & took a shit on the ashes!
Btw the storeh s gr8
j1467 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You got me hooked! I love how you write the dynamic between the characters, even though it's slightly different from canon, it's not too different or ooc. The plot is capturing and I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please, please please write up the next chapter! I love Leverage also, but OMG this is waaaaay better than Leverage! Sasuke is so imposing, and Ino's damn awesome. Can you make Sakura the bad guy too? Like Sasori Sakura team up bad. Who knows who you can trust anyways. Suigetsu is really well portrayed, and I think he's the character I like best in this story. Jūgo...can't say much about him, but hey I like him too! Karin is just soo badass in this. I can't believe she's tougher than Sasuke! I'm curious of their history together though. So please please please write up the next chapter!
CyberBlueEyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I've gotta see more of this, I've just gotta.
Kildosad chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
now this, this looks promising. i love it! C:
MetaMirage chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
In short, I am hooked. Brilliant plot, setting and portrayal of character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Gaarasmama chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oooh. I like it, please continue soon! :)

-G
HouseMD93 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Someone's been watching Leverage.

I like it.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is... highly interesting. Especially Karin; Kishimotroll never portrayed her awesomely, and fanon also looks down on her, most of the time. I look forward on how you write her, in the most believable way I hope. She's like Sakura, I think, in the way that her background is mostly blank and therefore easily able to be filled with various stuff.

Speaking of Sakura, can I request, pretty please? Pair her with Itachi! :3
It sounds like SwiftKick's Magnum... Heard of it?

Juugo is a bruiser, Suigetsu is a hacker. Didn't see the latter coming. But I hope that some canon elements in their personalities (animal-lover, blood thirstiness, peaceful coexistense, etc.) will bleed through.

I'm pleased of your Saucecakes. He's not as extreme in canon. He has a plan.

Ino... It seems that Sasuke traded one best blond friend for another, lol. Still, her singing while hacking away on a corpse was rather amusing. It shows a willingness to get dirty, a sign she grew up from her canon persona. Or something.

It's rather early to comment deeply, but this is surprisingly intriguing. Thanks for writing!
True Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait
Fictionnloverr chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I actually like it; very interesting. Keep it up!
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Taka as a gang of thieves? Awesome!
Summer chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really like how you wrote Ino, I can very much picture her talking to cadavers. She was both brilliant and slightly whimsical, which made for a very interesting read and I hope you utilize her a lot in your story. Interesting plot line!