Reviews for The Catbird Seat
Cyberpunk Qualtagh chapter 1 . 11/10
I have to say one thing. The US Navy wouldn't let Juugo become a SEAL. Especially if he had a long criminal history. He wouldn't be eligible for a security clearance. They'd probably let him join, but he wouldn't be doing anything fancy like you see in the movies. I would suggest revising it to have Juugo join up with a mercenary unit that's headed by a former Navy SEAL. He'll get the same military discipline and training and do all the super cool assassin stuff you want Juugo to be doing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/2
This is well-written, funny, and a lot of fun to read. Thanks!
Luckyreader2000 chapter 1 . 7/17
Please pretty please update this story. It's do amazing I can't wait for what happens next. Please update it.
k chapter 1 . 7/14
Missy the Cat chapter 1 . 7/10
Will there be any SasuKarin moments soon!
This will be genius !
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 1 . 3/29
This is amazing! This had me at the edge of my seat! Flawless story, really. I love it! SuiIno is going strong on this one, though ;)
S chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This was fun fun fun!
Your details, your witty dialogue , You're toooo talented not to write for a living!
Loved it, who needs tv?
Madge chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I now ship SasuKari and SasuIno since Kishi set the SasuSaku ship in flames & took a shit on the ashes!
Btw the storeh s gr8
j1467 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You got me hooked! I love how you write the dynamic between the characters, even though it's slightly different from canon, it's not too different or ooc. The plot is capturing and I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please, please please write up the next chapter! I love Leverage also, but OMG this is waaaaay better than Leverage! Sasuke is so imposing, and Ino's damn awesome. Can you make Sakura the bad guy too? Like Sasori Sakura team up bad. Who knows who you can trust anyways. Suigetsu is really well portrayed, and I think he's the character I like best in this story. Jūgo...can't say much about him, but hey I like him too! Karin is just soo badass in this. I can't believe she's tougher than Sasuke! I'm curious of their history together though. So please please please write up the next chapter!
CyberBlueEyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I've gotta see more of this, I've just gotta.
Kildosad chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
now this, this looks promising. i love it! C:
MetaMirage chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
In short, I am hooked. Brilliant plot, setting and portrayal of character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MuffinOnTop chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oooh. I like it, please continue soon! :)