Reviews for Old Cartoon Network vs New Cartoon Network Featuring Steven Universe
direitojessica chapter 3 . 2/24
Coolll!
Lyndsey chapter 1 . 2/10
OLD!
PISS OFF chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Go fucking kill yourself for making this.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This is a pretty random story. I've been looking at it for a little while. I can't really pick side between the new and the old Cartoon Network shows. For starters a character from one of the new shows is the main character in the crossover I'm working on so I can't and won't pick sides. Check it out sometime if you're interested.
RockPikachu chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I choose the New Cartoon Network!
Nine90 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This is messed up, way too messed up, even by my standards. Please do try to show every character fighting individualy. I.E dedicate one chapter to two cartoons fighting each other and the next chapter for two other cartoons. Also, is one of the allies Edd, the pacifist?
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Man both of those nightmares were creepy!
Plumalchemyst chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
if this get's a tv tropes page there will be the murder arson and jaywalking trope
Doctor John Smith chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I just read your story, it's good so far... except for the crap you are giving Clarence. It is really unnecessary to make a story with Clarence as the star and then turning around and changing it because Page fucked up. please realize that Clarence is a character that resembles kids with active imaginations and Skylar Page who is a cartoon creator who screwed up.
guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
i'm sorry, but just because skylar page decides to be a douchbag does NOT mean his character gets the crappy end of the fanfic stick. please treat the character with respect and try to write good stories about him.
Nine90 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Yay your back! Boo Clarence may have to go! Too bad Bendy is crushed. It was a good chapter especially with the Hitler on talk show thing.
cartoonnetwork90sfan chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Old Cartoon Network big time :-)
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
This chapter was great, it was so funny.