Reviews for Attached
Lil miss Chibi123 chapter 1 . 9/27
How can Mikasa get pregnant in the middle of a battle?
Ai Megurine chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Mikasa. Be a dear and do me a favor : make sure Livai regrets his actions.
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was fluffy and adorable. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your prompts.
Jung.Jaena chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Author-senpai... do you have desire to continue this story? or make a sequel please... .. please... I beg you..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I cried, omg I fcuking cried. I bloody loved this! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I loved the story so please continue writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
lol Jean
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
this was so cute
AsianObsession chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was adorable! I thought they were all in character and I love how all of Mikasa's friends were supporting her through the pregnancy. And I thought jean and eren were super sweet and taking care of her. It was perfect ;)
Myuhan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
AAAWWWWWWWWW... That last lines, though. Lol. Nice one, Jean. XD I still think that Levi was an a-hole in this fic but heck, all's well.
mangastar67 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh my gosh this is so frikin adorable i squieled into my pillow lol (and i probably spelled that wrong)
cherry chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
good story!.but I doubt Levi will abandoned her for nine months?, I mean his not that kind of guy to act like that. But the ending is quite satisfying so I guess its ok to have that twist on the story.
Just diedcx chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Omfg that ending tho! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
:( I liked it but it gave me a massive headache... I like how it ends as happily ever after, compared to the real world. Like mikasa says, the world is cruel.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I liked the story but to be realistic in my opinion this type of happy ending doesn't really exist to most of all parents and children out there. Knowing you could abandon a women pregnant with a baby and coming back saying he wants to be apart of the family,when he wasn't even there to support from the beginning. Its effing BS and I say this because I've seen kids and parents abandoning their children, and I experienced it. So reading this brings out a massive headache, but that's my opinion... But I still like the story.