Reviews for I Know You
LoveGodLokiAndCaptainCold chapter 20 . 2/9
J'adore cette fiction, elle est vraiment géniale! Il y aura une suite? Je l'espère car j'ai envie de savoir ce qui arrivera par la suite. Sherry va quitter la pension Salvatore? Elle va être en couple avec Jeremy? Ou bien Damon? Les originaux vont apparaître? En tous cas, bon courage pour la suite, bye!
Lyryenn chapter 20 . 1/7
Oh Damon and Stefan are such an ass
iluvfairytale chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
That's right, give them ungrateful bastards hell!
OnASnowyDay chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
Aww sherry and Jeremy are so cute together. If they did end up together it would be a nice change since ocs usually end up with Stefan or Damon.

I’m also sensing that sherry might avoid the brothers for a while? If so I wonder where she’ll be staying
Farah chapter 19 . 8/22/2017
Please Please Pleeeeaaaseeeeee update the story soon and make them long pleeeeaaasssseeeeeeee...!
abbi chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
pleaseeeeee do more this is amazing I ship Jeremy and sherry please get them together and show more of them!
Angelicsailor chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
WHAT THE FUDGE
westofyheglass chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
That was so intense! I'm so scared for Sherry, great job on the suspense in this chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
It's been so damn long. I need more.

Too short
Farah chapter 18 . 6/3/2017
That was cool! Update soon.
WickedlyMinx chapter 18 . 5/30/2017
I need more
Angelicsailor chapter 18 . 5/30/2017
FÛDGE.
DarkDust27 chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
Dang it's not like it was her fault, I mean yea she knew but she didn't physically do anything to make all that happen. And lets say she did tell Damon what would happen its not like he'd take her word for it so he has no room to throw a hissy fit! -_-"
maliabitesthings chapter 17 . 3/11/2017
Love it, but could you write the chapters a little longer please, update soon please and can't wait for more
I-Really-Love-Happy-Endings chapter 17 . 3/11/2017
This story is amazing, I love it so much. And also it made me happy to see Katherine in the story, I'm curious about what's going to happen next.