Reviews for Stygian Solace
Larkawolfgirl chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Wow, this story is nothing like I expected. This Yami thing sure has gotten intense. My prediction is that Yami is an Ansem-Kairi, but your clues are so complicated I'm not sure. This chapter upset me so badly. Ask my sister, I was sitting here repeating "oh my god" over and over again. If you wanted to send Sora over the edge this would do it though. I'm glad that I forced myself to read the lemon even though I knew that it would upset me further. I like knowing that Riku did have qualms about the incident.
Larkawolfgirl chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
At first I was going to question the sense that they each have a boat, yet the decided to leave on a raft instead. But you kind of explained by showin that Sora's boat barely fit Sora and Riku together. I have to say that I am already really addicted to this. I have just read these first three chapters in one siting and I want to just keep reading, but alas sleep calls.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
The way you made riku is kinda disappointing and sad like he will always screw up even after all the work he goes through to change his perspective. Its really annoying a bit to thi k fibally he and sora will have some time together and get back together and work out things but each turn its like just making riku look more dumb and sora kinda pulling away while still having lingering feelings. I wanted them to rekindle and at least have riku make some good decisions.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
Whats with all the riku bashing i dont think he'd be so stupid as hes portrayed so much in the story it makes me a little upset. I do love the story just wish riku wasnt made to be so idk he seems so OOC to me. I know he does make mistakes really but jeez hes like a totally mess up even after he has such nice resolves. Makes me sad:(
heather2014 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I'm sad they don't have keyblades yet, and I hope they get them soon if at all. Obviously Sora is going to have to save Riku LOL... Moving along, I think you do a really good job keeping things going at a smooth, even pace. I'm really not a fan of rushed stories, and even more than that i don't like stories that have ridiculous or pointless plot "twists" JUST to make the story longer or more "developed". It's such a relief to read a fanfiction that builds naturally. Love the suspense. You can tell that the story is going to really take off and it's fun reading up to it.
heather2014 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
First stop: Mulan! That's cool, I was expecting lots of different worlds, but this wasn't one of them. Poor Sora, by the way. Oh, and I wonder when they get keyblades... if they get keyblades?
heather2014 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
And so the story begins. I'd write more, but I'm too anxious to see what happens next!
heather2014 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I wonder if Kairi's story-line is going to be the same... She seemed like she knew something, but maybe Riku WAS just acting weird. I'd say keep up the good work, but you've already finished this story... but maybe you'll come back randomly and post something new... I would definitely read it!
heather2014 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I'm stunned by how well you write. At the end of this chapter you have Riku and Sora say that it seems like its been so long, and even though it hasn't, as a reader I still feel like it could have been. I've read plenty of stories where the characters feel that way and I think that it seems unrealistic but in this case it's very well placed.
Heather chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I wonder what happens with the paopu fruit... Also I agree Seiya is definitely awesome! Reviewing every chapter is actually pretty cool; I've never done it before, but "ask and you shall receive."
Heather chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I don't know if you'll be getting my reviews because of how long ago you wrote this, but just in case, I'll keep reviewing. I really like Riku's home life, honestly I never thought about why Riku is the way he is but I think this is a perfect explanation. Also thanks for the heads up about the foreshadowing I'll keep an eye out for it. Ah! I'm so excited.
Heather chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I don't normally review, but I just wanted to leave one anyway to let you know that I'm really excited to read this. Just from the summary and this first chapter, I know I'm going to love it. Can't wait to see where this story takes me. Thanks for taking the time(so freaking much time) to put this story together!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
good chapter, I cannot find the lemon :/
Skeleneko chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
(too lazy to log in properly, but never too lazy for another review!)

I don't care. I swear that I've read this story at LEAST five times and I can't get tired of it! I've read it with a stupid grin on my face andandand...oh. There will probably never be anymore continuations to anymore of your stories it seems, and it makes me very sad. But, what is posted is by far some of the most well written stories I've read. Kudos to you and may you live happily.
LoLaTheFreAkNo.1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
hihi really like how you are twisting the original plot of Kingdom hearts to riku liking sora by just showing riku's perspective - very clever ;)
2,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »