Reviews for Stygian Solace
Epic Fanfic is Epic
tragicpoet54 chapter 5 . 5/1
Dun dun DUN!
tragicpoet54 chapter 4 . 5/1
I don't want the fluff to end! It makes me so sad they're going to be so dark after all this happiness :(
tragicpoet54 chapter 2 . 4/30
All the feels. All of them.

I am very happy. It's HARD finding fanfic this good. I get so sick of the searching. Just how I didn't find this earlier...dunno, makes me feel kinda stupid. Every pairing I like eventually gets its own epic fic. Surprisingly, RikuSora didn't have one. SO glad that's taken care of. Finally.

I was right when I said this would become my head cannon. I mean, how can it not be? We all know that creators have started cattering to slash fans. This fits just so perfectly :)
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 4/29
A writer who works on a piece for TEN years requests reviews after each chapter? I'd say that kind of dedication is befitting.

I'm excited to see if the story lives up to the intensity you have lauded it to have.

I read a lot. I've read some books, but the majority of what I read is Fanfic. Over the years I've gotten picky and only spend my time on a fic I haven't read yet if it has the same qualities as a novel: good writing skills, interesting plot, LENGTH, and a following.

Everything measures up so far :)

I just finished playing kh2.5 so this whole scene is familiar to me, and I love how you put their thoughts between the real lines. If your story turns out as well as I think it's going to, then this will likely be my head cannon for the opening sequence of kh1.
Larkawolfgirl chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Wow, this story is nothing like I expected. This Yami thing sure has gotten intense. My prediction is that Yami is an Ansem-Kairi, but your clues are so complicated I'm not sure. This chapter upset me so badly. Ask my sister, I was sitting here repeating "oh my god" over and over again. If you wanted to send Sora over the edge this would do it though. I'm glad that I forced myself to read the lemon even though I knew that it would upset me further. I like knowing that Riku did have qualms about the incident.
Larkawolfgirl chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
At first I was going to question the sense that they each have a boat, yet the decided to leave on a raft instead. But you kind of explained by showin that Sora's boat barely fit Sora and Riku together. I have to say that I am already really addicted to this. I have just read these first three chapters in one siting and I want to just keep reading, but alas sleep calls.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
The way you made riku is kinda disappointing and sad like he will always screw up even after all the work he goes through to change his perspective. Its really annoying a bit to thi k fibally he and sora will have some time together and get back together and work out things but each turn its like just making riku look more dumb and sora kinda pulling away while still having lingering feelings. I wanted them to rekindle and at least have riku make some good decisions.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
Whats with all the riku bashing i dont think he'd be so stupid as hes portrayed so much in the story it makes me a little upset. I do love the story just wish riku wasnt made to be so idk he seems so OOC to me. I know he does make mistakes really but jeez hes like a totally mess up even after he has such nice resolves. Makes me sad:(
heather2014 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I'm sad they don't have keyblades yet, and I hope they get them soon if at all. Obviously Sora is going to have to save Riku LOL... Moving along, I think you do a really good job keeping things going at a smooth, even pace. I'm really not a fan of rushed stories, and even more than that i don't like stories that have ridiculous or pointless plot "twists" JUST to make the story longer or more "developed". It's such a relief to read a fanfiction that builds naturally. Love the suspense. You can tell that the story is going to really take off and it's fun reading up to it.
heather2014 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
First stop: Mulan! That's cool, I was expecting lots of different worlds, but this wasn't one of them. Poor Sora, by the way. Oh, and I wonder when they get keyblades... if they get keyblades?
heather2014 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
And so the story begins. I'd write more, but I'm too anxious to see what happens next!
heather2014 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I wonder if Kairi's story-line is going to be the same... She seemed like she knew something, but maybe Riku WAS just acting weird. I'd say keep up the good work, but you've already finished this story... but maybe you'll come back randomly and post something new... I would definitely read it!
heather2014 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I'm stunned by how well you write. At the end of this chapter you have Riku and Sora say that it seems like its been so long, and even though it hasn't, as a reader I still feel like it could have been. I've read plenty of stories where the characters feel that way and I think that it seems unrealistic but in this case it's very well placed.
Heather chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I wonder what happens with the paopu fruit... Also I agree Seiya is definitely awesome! Reviewing every chapter is actually pretty cool; I've never done it before, but "ask and you shall receive."
2,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »