Reviews for Firefly
Babina Groznica chapter 5 . 11/5
I love love love your Shino! You gave his character so much depth and made him more human than Kishimoto ever did. Props for that! And the couple is super cute, I'm sad that it ended so fast haha.
Don't stop writing, you are good at romance.
Pillowchan87 chapter 5 . 10/27
This was amazing! So sweet! I LOVED it! I would've never think of this ship but you just made it perfect and wrote it beautifully.
Erin Tesden chapter 5 . 10/2
Wow, this story is one of the perfect romances i read!
Its amazing from a pairing so innusual like NarukoxShino.
Really a very good job!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 5 . 9/3
Oh my goodness! They are soooo sweeeeeeeet! I adore Shino! He never gets enough love, so thank you for giving him a moment in the spotlight :D This fic was extremely well written and highly entertaining. I loved every moment reading it! I swear I squealed from cuteness overload at least once per chapter!
Guest fan chapter 5 . 9/2
I'm so happy I stumbled on your story! It is short and sweet, and most importantly, complete! Hehe, rhymed like a pro! Anyway, Naru and Shino are adorable, great job, you made me smile :D!
Xarr chapter 5 . 7/19
A wonderful mix of emotions came over me while reading this, and while not all were pleasant, strictly speaking - I mean, who wants to be teary-eyed in the office - they were all greatly in tune with the tone of the story, which I think is wonderful. The romance aspect is great, hands down. Dramatic enough without being too cheesy - or maybe I'm just a sucker for these things. Either way, thank you for your effort - the result is definitely worth it!
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 7/7
Awwww, this was amazing. Shino-kun is so obsessively lost with his love, he's sincere in his devotion and that is amazing.
Loveless Demon chapter 2 . 7/6
This is just so...endearing! Shino is a secret yandere XD its just so sweet, he's always been my favourite character, his voice,the way he is and its the fact he's not a cold person,he's just quiet,
Hello~! :3
I dont know if youre still interested in my review- but i loved this story so much i dont even care if you read it xD
I am honestly pleasently surprised that you managed from beginning to end to hold onto the limited 3rd person - that makes the story so mich more endearing! :D its pretty hard as well, i think, to concously leave out thoughts and feelings of the other person - and still portray their feelings! :3 you truly did great! :D *thumbs up*
And of course: i love shino but it must have been a challenge to capture his personality! *in awe* i hope you find the inspiration to write something so sweet starring him again - or one of my other favourites xD (kakashi, gaara, shikamaru - *wink wink* ~)
Anyway- congrats on writing this (in my eyes) masterpiece! I will now look into your other stories! ;) thank you for giving me such a great time! :D (i should actually learn for my finals- but...)
Ah: and sry bout my english: its not my first language, im typing on ma phone~ and its in the middle of the night! (Literally xD) bb~
Sabine
maya.oingoing chapter 5 . 6/6
Beautiful...
firelily18 chapter 5 . 4/22
I cannot explain in words how much I love this story. It's so amazing and so well written, I'm hooked!
doesn't-matter chapter 5 . 4/22
That wasone of the most beautifull story ihad ever proud of yourself.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 1 . 4/8
Awww shino is in love now I think this might just be my next favorite couple ever
a man named bob chapter 5 . 3/26
amazingly written Shino/Naruto are now my OTP
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 2/27
PH MY GOD YOU DOG YOU SERIOUSLY GOT ME. I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT I WAS LOOKING AT A BOOP BOOP SCENE BUT DAMN IT WAS JUST THEM SPARRING HOLY SHIT MAN YOU GOT ME