Reviews for Firefly
EllaJuroku chapter 5 . 9/11
I have a question: Can you please write more Shino and Fem! Naruto fics? There are not enough of them out the Rest!
Crazy Constructeur chapter 1 . 9/9
Shino is bae and he doesn't get enough attention, so I love this fanfic it's so cute.
PrisD chapter 5 . 9/4
Lindo, adorável, fofo. Nunca imaginei este casal, e me arrependo amargamente. São simplesmente lindos! Parabéns e obrigada por esta linda história, não consegui parar de sorrir do começo ao fim.
Isha05 chapter 5 . 8/30
It was beautiful. I loved it. And the quotes were great, not random or witty , but perfect
Honorboundfate chapter 5 . 8/20
Absolutely wonderful, thank you for this story. Also you're the 300th author that I've followed so yay you!
simple-memories chapter 5 . 8/18
This is an absolutely fabulous story! It is difficult to find a good Naruto/Shino story...well female Naruto. Wish you had more of this pairing :D
j12 chapter 5 . 7/31
What a lovely story
Lyryenn chapter 5 . 7/14
This was awesome! Omg now I totally ship this. God first shino x naru I read and omg this was so awesome and cute and interesting and perfect! I wanted more chapters like cute children. Maybe more situations with their romance and fluff and lust. I simply love this fic.
pwtcmcneil chapter 1 . 7/5
holy shit i have fking chills and almoat cried (i havent cried in over a year)
witchess chapter 5 . 6/27
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I HAVE NO WORDS.
slyKat28 chapter 5 . 6/15
so Good! I love how you wrote this and made them interact. it was a really good read and I love this ship as well!
lived it all till the end!
Sneaky lady chapter 5 . 6/12
Must say that although I m not a narushino enthusiast... This story still won my heart... Loved it... Exceptional writing... Good job and unashamedly asking for more stories...
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 5/10
The shipping is cute, but with it being told in just one direction, it's kinda losing me.
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 5/9
Very cute! There aren't enough fem!Naruto stories.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 5 . 3/28