Reviews for Firefly
slyKat28 chapter 5 . 6/15
so Good! I love how you wrote this and made them interact. it was a really good read and I love this ship as well!
lived it all till the end!
biswasshayna2030 chapter 5 . 6/12
Must say that although I m not a narushino enthusiast... This story still won my heart... Loved it... Exceptional writing... Good job and unashamedly asking for more stories...
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 5/10
The shipping is cute, but with it being told in just one direction, it's kinda losing me.
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 5/9
Very cute! There aren't enough fem!Naruto stories.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 5 . 3/28
So sweet! XD
Toliveinafantasy chapter 5 . 2/28
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing! I have never even considered this pairing before but I'm in love, it makes so much sense.
kuraitja chapter 5 . 2/12
i surprisingly like this pairing, but that could be because the way you wrote it.
Omenglotzer chapter 5 . 1/26
Great story!
Love your style of writing and the snapshot format
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 5 . 1/16
Yas. Just... yas.
laelruin chapter 5 . 1/10
This is a beautiful story. I love that you wrote it all from Shino's point of view and that it skipped to the important moments for this story and didn't dwell on all of the stuff that we knew happened in the original. Their emotional confrontation was spectacularly done.
Sincerely,
L
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
I...I...I'm so sorry! I'm not one for being dramatic but this story is just THAT good!
It even makes me reflect on everything I've said to a girl.
It was wicked awesome yo!
brebre99 chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
Awesome
Shino chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Aw. This story is really beautiful. ; - ; I love the way you write Shino and Naruto. Rare pair, but you definitely nailed writing it! 3
WolfTheArts chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
I have never even thought of this paring before. You delivered a wonderful well-paced story.