Reviews for Out After Dusk
SaidWhatIMeant chapter 43 . 5/30
Whoa sorry I'm so late to review I got your stories mixed up and thought this was the other one which I'm not reading yet.

It was a little shock to the system picking back up with this because tbh I forgot about what happened before. But then I remembered and ugh I h8 you. I was expecting to find some information out! Is he okay? Would you be that rude? Does this have to do with that foreshadowing from way back when it was that just Merle being in prison? I don't remember. I don't like Beth wandering off on her own. You said the story is coming to a close (sad) so hopefully it's nothing but I'm nervous all the same.

I liked the pictures and will revel in the fact that I knew Minnie and Karen were relatively harmless all along and I appreciate them. I can visualize that pic in my head what a cliche I love it so much.

Also lol at Daryl on social media. I follow the reedus on Instagram and mostly it's fucking weird shit like a pic of a bagel with a weird rainbow filter and I'm just kind of like "thanks Norman" bc he's such an OLD MAN I love it. 10/10 would still bang, but he's such an old man and such a dad. So I liked seeing that here.
General KJ chapter 43 . 5/29
On the rare occasion that it's ME on the waiting room side of a hospital visit, I'm usually the 1 who's comforting to start with...then eventually says "let's get food" :P

I don't think it'd feel right to kill Shawn now, unless you were planning to do the epilogue about how life has changed after such a thing happened.
draegon-fire chapter 43 . 5/28
I'm glad Daryl has Glenn and Shawn on his side. Might make things smoother with Annette and Hershel. I still think Beth needs new friends. That was a dick move they played regarding Luke. I think it was really romantic how Daryl carried Beth out of prom. I hope Shawn will be okay.
weshallflyaway chapter 43 . 5/27
I'm going to miss this fic so much - I can feel that it's moving towards a good place though, and that makes me happy. Loved the Daryl and Glenn interaction!
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 43 . 5/26
Please update and continue! I'm a fan! :)
Tania Ibarbia chapter 43 . 5/26
Hola! Muy triste por Shwan, pero me pareció muy original y divertido ver el facebook de Daryl. Me aceptará como amiga? Que bueno que los comentarios no fueron malintencionados. Esta terminando esta historia, es una pena, pero lo importante es que fue maravillosa! Gracias!
BlueMoon3124 chapter 20 . 5/26
I love that song!
No no no Shawn Greene is my entire life make that boy okay immediately
And that's gonna hit Beth hard god her friends are jerks I want to maim them leave my baby alone Jesus Christ I wanna hug my girl
CowardlyGuest chapter 43 . 5/25
It kinda seems like Daryl showed more emotions about his dang Facebook app than he did when he thought he was being set up for murder...or when he comitted arson with his brother...or when he actually murdered people. Because that totally happened, and I'm still in shock about that. Yeah, he and Beth murdered people and then went to the prom and had fries shortly after. And now Shawns been in a terrible accident. I'm honestly scared as to where you're going to take us during these next last chapters
jjeess00 chapter 43 . 5/24
Great chapter!
nightdrive23 chapter 43 . 5/24
As sad as he whole situation is-this was actually a very sweet chapter with the phone apps and social network things. I love Glenn, he will always be one of my precious babies.
An Amber Pen chapter 43 . 5/24
I've half a mind to want this roller-coaster over and done with cuz I can't take many more sucker-punches like you've been dealing out, but the other half wants to see this all the way through to when they're old and gray! Maybe you could consider a sequel! Keep writing!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 43 . 5/24
Love it xx
brady66 chapter 43 . 5/24
I feel like Hershel is still being a mega dick so hopefully he changes his tude in your last chapters.

Glad Daryl got Beth there but it was kinda messed up to leave him there with people that hate him. At least he had Glenn and Maggie.
mffl4131 chapter 43 . 5/24
Another great chapter! Cant wait for the rest