Reviews for Out After Dusk
Lillipip chapter 46 . 8/17
This story is soooo great! Loved the whole Idea with Daryl meeting Beth under new circumstances. Your characters are so relateable and so true to their personalities. I really like your writing style and I also really liked your pacing in the story.

Smiled, blushed, laughed, hated some people, squeeled throughout the whole story and barely could stay seated when Hershel threw Daryl out. God bless Beth for running after him!

I really loved reading your story and could have read it forever! Keep up your good work!

PS: Sorry for my English it's not my first language!
HollyNinetales chapter 1 . 7/8
"Crack den" I died laughing at that. Cute chapter overall.
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 8 . 4/6
Really liking the story so far and also my OCD can't handle that 999 for reviews :) great characterization!
ilovepez chapter 1 . 3/15
Hi I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this link Day-Dusk-Bad-Romance-Novel-ebook/dp/B06XKG8YM4/refla_B01MTBD917_1_1?sbooks&ieUTF8&qid1489577525&sr1-1&refinementsp_82%3AB01MTBD917 will take ypu to a 'author' who has published your story as an amazon novel.
Frostfoot-Dreamleaf chapter 46 . 1/23
This was truly a wonder to read :)
I've read lots of no ZA AUs before, but this one was...well, different. I think when you first started dropping those minor hints that it would slide into the ZA I got really excited! I was really hoping that was the route you'd go! On one hand, I wish you'd added it into the story itself, but on the other I think that last bit in the last official chapter about the dead people on the radio and Rick out there was utterly perfect. I loved the last diary entry. I would ADORE to see a full length story with this version of the ZA, like with Shawn finding them, how they survived, what Bethyl would have been like if they were together before it all hit. Love it anyway though.
Also very much enjoyed the bits with the songs at the end. Through it, I've found a good number of new songs to listen to over and over XD
Kudos overall! Keep on doing what you're doing!
Ambrosia29 chapter 46 . 12/2/2016
Y'know I felt shades of this happeing when you described the semi-crash that got Shawn in the coma. frankly I'd ADORE a sequel to this, or even a novelization of the narrated events in Beth's diary here. Oddly beautiful. And heart-warming in all of the insanity described. I'd love to read Shawn's story of waking up to Grady before it was in control of Dawn in the beginning of the ZA before it all went to hell with the officers in charge. I'd love to read at least a oneshot about Rick trying to subtly keep tabs on Daryl while waiting for the right evidence to tie him into the disappearance of Joe and his goons. I'd love to read a sequel to that, where the world has gone to hell and Rick and Daryl end up being friends at the end of the world. Looking for Merle. Given how things went down at the prison I'd guess that Merle wouldn't wait and have gone looking for Daryl. God, this fic. It literally ate two days of my life. And I can't find it in me to be sorry. When you mentioned that this was your first contemporary romance and that you usually write sci-fi/fantasy/horror stuff I was kiiindof expecting this: I can't help but insert a bit of the supernatural into things too and yeah, like I said, I was kindof expecting something weird about the semi-crash. I'm not even sure why. Something about the utter chaos at the hospital, the (hey I just remembered that Shawn would have been evacuated with the other patients, I remember Dawn talking about that in the show. It's your AU though) way you described the altercation in the semi. I had thought the chatter on the radio might've been something about the bodies being found in the sink-hole. Boy, was I wrong in hindsight. But yeah, wow. This story...wow. Expected/didn't expect this ending. This was relly good. I almost feel like this ending kindof came out of nowhere but at the same time? Idgaf this is an awesome story. 3 I don't want to stop talking about it. Shit. Feel free to message me on tumblr. This was awesome thank you! Shit I don't want to stop commenting!AAAHHHH! *forces self to
Ambrosia29 chapter 45 . 12/2/2016
OMG I am SO NERVOUS FOR THEM! I KNEW you'd do that! AGH! Make me fell all warm and fuzzy inside with them talking about a future and then I knew - just KNEW there'd be something to drop-kick my heart straight into the next chapter!

Oh, no, Rick's going to have to arrest Daryl.

My heart started pounding when I remembered the Death card.
Ambrosia29 chapter 44 . 12/2/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

and *SIGH* (the awesome kind of sigh) yeah this is awesome. Interesting, how Herschel's acceptance is worded but I get it. It's also in-character 3 kudos!

I suddenly have this mental image of Herschel giving Daryl his grandfather's watch...but as an heirloom its kindof still appropriate that it either go to the elder son, Shawn or to the spouse of the eldest daughter...not that I'm not expecting Shawn to recover.

I'm really oping for more of Herschel and Daryl in the kitchen I'd kill to see that!
Ambrosia29 chapter 43 . 12/2/2016
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! The next chapter is the end! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1 OMG I've been loving this fic SO MUCH and I'm just...UGH!
Ambrosia29 chapter 42 . 12/2/2016
Everything from feeling my heart melt when Daryl rescued her from Prom and all of the warm-fuzzies and then - THEN!? You drop-kick my heart into next Tuesday with Shawn omg!?
Ambrosia29 chapter 41 . 12/2/2016
Ow: Merle and Daryl in this chapter. I have this headcanon that Daryl would totally come visit his brother and bring him what few things they might allow. /3 Merle did it to himself (and everything else to Daryl) but oh, man its tough to see.
Ambrosia29 chapter 40 . 12/2/2016
*puts down the bowl of popcorn she's been shoving into her face these past two chapters* HOLY HELL! DARYL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!
seriously I think he just did what came naturally to im while in shock. Going off (poor) instinct. Or was it instinct telling him to call it in? Hell, he should have called it in!

Gotta say though, that moment when he just turns and fires? DAMN. There's something about that scenario, that...dynamic?...that is just...no words. *offers a silent thumbs-up*

I'm excited about the recent Beth Greene stuff in the media. I'm hoping we see her soon and I'm frustrated w the show atm but its still a good show (I've missed the past three eps its been tough watching AND waiting to see if Beth resurfaces).
Ambrosia29 chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
DUN-dun-DUUUN!

I seriously hope that Beth told Hershel what happened and they they called the cops because that would be the sensible thing to do when your boyfriend drives off to "take care" of known criminals who were just following you...
Ambrosia29 chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
Its interesting seeing this side of the story. Usually fics with this dynamic (farmer's daughter farmhand forbidden romance; expulsion from farm) end after the family finds out, being the main portion of the drama in the story. Nice to see it continued beyond that point 3
Ambrosia29 chapter 37 . 12/2/2016
*pounds your fist* Its always painful to read author comments when I find a fic that was written before during and after the fiasco that was...*that.* Brings me back. Glad you continued writing and that we who chose to have found our solace in Team D and Denial Isle.

How is your original project coming along?
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »