Reviews for Out After Dusk
LadyJ67 chapter 46 . 7/23
really love the relationship and Daryl povsgreat
I loved this story so much I hope you contiune writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
meldisil chapter 46 . 6/18
One of my favorite story! Wonderful work!
meldisil chapter 39 . 6/16
I smell trouble...
Bethsladybug chapter 46 . 5/27
Hi. I can't thank you enough for writing this story. It's probably the best bethyl fic I've ever read. It was really amazing. My favourite parts were the first night they met and Maggie and Merle living together. I liked every chapter and every character. And the ending is simply the best! You did a great job on this. I wish you all the best in your life.
Asalea chapter 46 . 4/3
love the epilogue xd the entire story is nice but to link it to the the TV show makes that nicer :) thank you for sharing this story. I spend a good reading time
saintfudge chapter 46 . 2/17
Thanks for sharing ... Have fun
Cherylbarrel chapter 46 . 12/22/2015
Ahh! I started reading this fic so long ago, and I just reread the entire thing plus the newer chapters that I hadn't gotten to before. It was so fantastic. The depth of the characters was phenomenal, and I loved the plot. I'm looking forward to your new fics as well. Never stop writing!
ktschott7 chapter 46 . 12/6/2015
I enjoyed this story very much! It was beautifully written and you stayed true to the characters that we all love so much. Very well done and I look forward to checking out some of your other work.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/5/2015
Absolutely loved this story and the twist at the end really made my eyes widen! Loved it
MarinaAntolini chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Merle and the high girls are so funny! I kind of like him in that babysitter situation. Its fun to read.
Y0ure-Mine chapter 45 . 9/8/2015
This is so perfect. I kind of don't want to read the epilogue 'cause then it's really gonna be finished... I have discovered your story a couple of months ago I think, and I love it from the beginning. There's just something different about it, something I can't put my finger on. Beth and Daryl's relationship is genuinly beautiful. One of my favourite Bethyl story for sure. I look forward to reading your other work !
Kigichi chapter 46 . 8/13/2015
HOLY CRAP I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT ENDING.

But holy hell man, the world goes to shit and they make it to the prison alright.

Not gonna lie, I love that you let Shane live. He is one of my favorite characters.

This fic is just...words can not express how much I love it, really. I'm so sad that it's done
Y0ure-Mine chapter 35 . 7/23/2015
I might or might not want Maggie and Merle to end up together after this chapter. Oops...
Great chapter as always, on to the next one ! xx
DivergentRebel46 chapter 46 . 7/16/2015