Reviews for The Calla Lily of the Sand
On the write lines chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I loved the atmosphere you created in the hospital room and how you describe Gaara's feelings. I had to double check the honorfic meanings, but I was right - kun is more casual than sama! Are you trying to suggest they are becoming even closer? ;) It has been a long time since your last update, however it was worth it!
shika93 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Great chapter!
Shika93 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
0o0...omg great chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Shika93 chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great beginning.
On the write lines chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I'm not sure how many chapters of this story there is to go, but it is moving along at pace keeping the reader interested. I found Gaara's bluntness amusing and Tamaya's reaction. You've updated a lot recently and I wonder if you are rushing yourself.

He watched her retreating back slowly vanish from view.
He watched her retreating back slowly vanishing from view.
While this arrange is in the best interest of Gaara-sama...
While this arrangement is in the best interest of Gaara-sama

Tamaya is a lovely OC who is more than suitable for the Kazekage.
Having said that I can't help feeling that this is moving along a little too fast, why does the wedding have to take place in a week's time? It might be good to take a break and think ahead about where the story is going to go and to what conclusion. Best of luck x
On the write lines chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I find it a little strange that Tamaya would be embarrassed to be seen without her veil, but perhaps this is to signify a change in their relationship? She's always been the confident one, sure of herself in front of men and now Gaara shows a different side to her. Look forward to chapter 7!
On the write lines chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
So Komurasaki kept her promise to Gaara in the end, neh? It was funny reading about Temari's mini meltdown trying to keep chaos a secret isn't easy!
On the write lines chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I really liked the interaction between Gaara and the flower shop keeper. I had a quick look at some calla lilies and they are quite pretty, very distinctive shape. I wonder what Komurasaki has planned for the moon festival?
On the write lines chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Having just read Shogun this was like stepping back into the Japanese willow world! Interesting choice of plot with a promise of amusing events and enough to intrigue the reader. Look forward to chapter two...