Reviews for Curiosity
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 6 . 5/5
Awesome story, Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon, hope fully there will be some FrostIron to come.
spot'scrazygirl chapter 6 . 1/7
When are you going to update?
texican2436 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Love the role reversal that you have going on, but I think that adding more odd your own dialogue would make it better, keep it up and update soon!
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
love your use of Loki in place of Natasha
Inuhime1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
I love how you've taken the movie and twisted it on it's head. it works, I love it. Can't wait to see more.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Like how you are taking the movie storyline and tweaking it. Do not see how the current Thor and Loki will be able to work together they like and trust each other less than Tony and Steve. Feels like Loki keeps waiting for Thor to kill him like he always promised to do to the Frost Giants. Can almost see Loki telling Fury that he will not be in the same room or plane with Thor but can see Loki either healing Coulson after he is stabbed or being the one dropped in Hulk's cage.
Littlefangirl chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
This fanfic It's interesting and funny and I Love it. And I'm waiting for my update!
darkangelwp chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
This sounds really good! Please update soon!
texican2436 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Wow Thor is a dick right now, and Loki may need some time to sort his feelings about him before reopening that dysfunctional relationship. Can't wait to see what comes next, maybe Tony and Loki can get a one on one time while Natasha questions malekith.
fan girl 666 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
awesome chapter I like Loki knowing that the blue jewel is the mind gem and hope someone hits Thor REALLY hard because he's an idiot
Gajeel-rocks chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
No Loki don't fall for it!
The newbie phan chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS! I love how you keep it 100% original but still follow the original Thor 2/Avengers plot line! The roles are switched, and I LOVE how this is turning out! The plot is unexplainable original but still perfectly inline with what we know the actual cinematic plot to be, the dialogue is genius, and the speed of the story is perfect! I love this so much! YOU ARE (as I've said a multitude of times before) A COMPLETE GENIUS! I LOVE IT! :DDD
-your bestie,
TNP
marianne chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Oh, funny. Hope to read soon some more.
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I love how you used the dialog from the movie.. very clever and funny. I can't wait to read more! (I know that's a tall order considering you updated just an hour ago, lol.)
fan girl 666 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
awesome chapter I love how Thor was still stupid enough to grab and throw Loki out of the plane in this chapter demanding he return to Asgard and can't wait to read what happens next