Reviews for The Hunters
Welp. There goes another story in the infernal fanfiction purgatory. Never to see the light of day again
Aren serathy chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
“Always unload it before drinking” ...smart man, broken, but smart
Also being hypocritical but UPDATE
Junior VB chapter 11 . 5/15/2018
Buen trabajo hasta ahora.
Good job so far.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 5/15/2018
Bueno, Erwin está allí también.
Well, Erwin is there too.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 5/15/2018
No está mal.
Not bad.
Junior VB chapter 8 . 5/15/2018
Khan tiene una teoría.
Khan has a theory.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 5/15/2018
Armin sigue inconsciente.
Armin is still unconscious.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Mikasa necesita un médico.
Mikasa needs a doctor.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 5/15/2018
Armin también está en Moscú.
Armin is also in Moscow.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/15/2018
Jean se encontró con un Oscuro.
Jean met a Dark One.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 5/15/2018
Eren mató a esos titanes.
Eren killed those titans.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/15/2018
¿Cómo llegó Eren allí?
How did Eren get there?
Junior VB chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Los titanes han llegado a Moscú.
Titans have arrived in Moscow.
erttheking chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Well let me start off by saying that you managed to surpass 90% of the crossovers on this website by avoiding several pitfalls. Making one universe superior to the other, not properly merging the two universes and setting the entire story around one overpowered character. I wasn't sure how Attack on Titan and 2033 could be merged, but I'll be damned, you pulled it off pretty well. It's really fun to read the soldiers of the Metro trying to fight off the Titans, as well as seeing the members of the Scouting Legion react to the black world of the Metro. It's also amazing how to managed to combine the elements of the two worlds to create your own experience. The supernatural elements of 2033 combined with the Titans, with the two playing off of each other.

But despite this, the story is not without flaws. You do have a fair bit of spelling and grammar errors (Then again so do my stories, so I probably shouldn't judge) the narration feels like it could have a bit more meat and polish to it and the chapters seem to go by a little fast at points. Not always but sometimes I feel like scenes where you slow down and explore things in depth would really add to the story.

As for the parallel universes thing, I'm not sure how to feel about everyone having counter-parts. I mean, there's nothing really wrong with it that I can think of, it's just a weird concept I'm not used to. To be fair, you're doing a good job of making it work so far.

If there's anything you're going to take away from this, don't let it be that your story is bad, because it's not. All the problems I have with your story are the ones that go away with one thing. Practice. So keep writing, refine your craft, get better and better at it. You've got talent, now you just need to purify it. I'll be eagerly waiting for the results.
Hoxton chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
If you don't continue I will ritually sacrifice a baby.