Reviews for A Political Perspective
Wicked.A chapter 12 . 5/2
Very nice story so far
FireDragon484 chapter 12 . 2/7
Just binged this fic, excited to see where you take it next!
theQmaster chapter 12 . 1/4
pleas i beg of you continue this story it is a masterpiece in the making
Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy chapter 12 . 11/2/2021
Sometime I come back and reread this story. It never fails to make me smile. Thank you
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 10/28/2021
Such a cute story, can't wait for more
Zandaka chapter 6 . 10/3/2021
keep up the good work
3A07 chapter 12 . 10/1/2021
Wonderful story! Finally a Kakashi can be a good sensei haha
Hassaleh chapter 12 . 8/3/2021
great story, a pity there isn't more...
Zeke chapter 12 . 7/22/2021
good story. I really like this Kakashi. wish it was longer.
94018 chapter 12 . 7/12/2021
This is one of the best Team 7 fics I have ever found, Ive read it multiple times over the years. Nothing unrealistically over powered. I love the portrayal of Kakashi and thought that his actions as a sensei fit very well. The interactions between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are a treat. Sakura changing for the same reason as in canon was a good touch (though far earlier and from Kakashi instead of Ino). And your take on Naruto is pretty refreshing honestly. I hope this gets another chapter (or ... or 20..) but even if it doesn’t I know I’ll re read this another dozen times.
MaskedSharingan chapter 12 . 6/24/2021
Great story loved it
qrcmr5qlgv chapter 12 . 6/8/2021
wow, so exciting, wish I knew how'd this end
moodysavage chapter 12 . 5/2/2021
This story is so good! I mean so awesomely good that I feel like immediately reading it again. Your pacing, plot, characterization... you are a natural at developing these. I know that probably includes a ton of thinking about your story, rereading, planning... but oh my gosh you are so solid in your writing I wouldn't change a thing. It was a total perfect joy to read. I love how you portray the characters... I'm totally invested and rooting for them. I don't care if you finish now or finish 10 years from now or never... (though I would love to read more)... this story is awesome regardless and I'm so glad I found it to read!
MalachiaDemon chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
Awesome story. I just found it and it's a great read. I'm about to pop over to AO3 and see if thus story has been updated over there. *fingers crossed*
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2021
This is stupid. You westerners shouldn't be allowed to write anything with an Asian setting. Please kill yourself.