Reviews for A Political Perspective
Emily chapter 11 . 7h
I can't believe I just found this fic NOW. One of the best brutally honest fics about shinobi life I've ever read! I'd like to hope that you'd be continuing this one but...didn't seem likely. Anyway! This is amazing! Love all the cute Team 7 moments!
Katerie T. Phillips chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
I love functional Team 7 fics! This has been a great read! Thanks for writing it.
Sandra Phillips chapter 11 . 12/25/2017
An engaging, fun read so far! the characters all have a lot of promise for development and interesting trajectories. Do you plan on updating or is this abandoned? Merry Christmas!
Scarla Vanessa chapter 11 . 12/16/2017
This is so well-written! I really want more... TT can you pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top gimme another chapter? If fanfiction was a drug, I would've been addicted to your story (I am actually addicted, third time reading your fic and still no update TAT) Can you make me happy and publish another story? (Trying to make my sister stat Naruto fics and your's is perfect) Pleeeeeaaaasee?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
I know you probably won't see this review... But I've seen tons of fanfictions with crazy amounts of follows and favorites... But are completely terrible. When I read this, I can feel the emotions the ypu are portraying. This is a really great story, and I just wanted to let you know.
BloodPrnicess chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
This is so amazing and I need more. I love the fact that you point out their flaws without making them typical characters like a lot of writers do. I look forward to when they get back to Konoha and the chuunin exams come. I really hope you update soon.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
very good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
I will point out that Fugaku, Sasuke's father, was actually the one who allowed Kakashi to keep the Sharingan, even over the protests of several of his clan members.
Frenchyangelwolves chapter 11 . 9/10/2017
Well that was a good ride!
I really love how you make team seven interact with each other and Kakashi.
I especially like to have their sensei point of view and understanding of the world in general counterbalanced by the "baby genin" progress and fresh view
Don't know if we'll ever see another chapter but it was really worth the read.
Thank you for your good work!
Avidreader212 chapter 11 . 8/9/2017
Wow I love team 7 stories like this. Hope you
Choose to update in the near future.
lala32903 chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
THIS IS A GOOD BAMF TEAM SEVEN FIC
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
Those Bleach names...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
Hey, firstly, thank you. I have really enjoyed reading your fanfiction, the characters are still close to canon and their development is explained and well reasoned. I really like where you are taking this and hope you have not abandoned the story.
(Also, I absolutely love the attention you pay to detail, it truly makes the story fascinating and enjoyable to read :) )
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
I absolutely fucking love this, and I agree whole heartedly with everything MareAlba and JokersLastLaugh mentioned. Im putting this in my Alerts list as well as Favourites. You got me hooked, its been a long time since thats happened and i haven't even got annoyed about the fact thats its not completed since im still feeling so Happy, so Content, and very greatful.
I sincerely and selfishly hope that you update this no matter what... yes it was that good.
MareAlba chapter 11 . 6/30/2017
I love your take on Kakashi and Team7 as a whole, you took creative liberties to change up a few of their characteristics, yet are still recognizably themselves! I loved the fact that you chose to change their first C-rank mission, the whole wave mission was nicely incorporated as well as too not seem to repetitive from original canon.

Team 7 are advancing quite nicely in terms of skill set, balancing each other out with strengths and weaknesses. The dyanmic between the three kids with themselves and Kakashi is quite frankly very adorable and my favourite part of the fic.

I can't wait to read more of this and I hope you update soon!