Reviews for A Political Perspective
Omg please update. I love this!
Cute Kirby chapter 11 . 6/14
Really looking forward to the exams with this group. Is the story still alive?
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 11 . 5/17
This is a really good story and I hope you get back to it some day.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. That was good.
wildtrance chapter 11 . 3/14
I hope you are proud of your work. It is beautiful and amazing. It deserves an award!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 3/5
Wah, a motivated Kakashi is scary ;)
meshou storm chapter 11 . 3/4
This is so fantastic. I’ve been searching for a good team 7 fic that I haven’t read yet and was so excited to find this. I really hope you continue this because it’s amazing.
meshou storm chapter 6 . 3/3
Naruto surprising himself with his own brilliance made me laugh so hard I almost cried.
JessicaRabbitt chapter 11 . 2/28
This was great please write more
waywarddragon chapter 11 . 2/27
OOOOH this is really good!
I really like your worldbuilding and this has such a lovely AU twist to it
Thank you for the read!
Foreman88 chapter 11 . 2/17
Thanks for the good read. Really impressive.
AshyKnees chapter 11 . 2/11
This is like a dream come true. I was just craving a good team 7 bonding fic and this is one of the best I've read. Its just the right amount of realism and cute funny moments. The matching shirts part was so funny and cute i could imagine it in my head. You never linger too long on a single person either, getting all the perspectives is one of the things I like a lot.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 2/3
Holy Hopping POOP ON A POGO-STICK!

Chapter 8: ALL THE THINGS HAPPEN.
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 2/3
AWWWWWWWWW... *internal squealing*

OMG this story, THIS STORY... It gets ALL OF MY LOVE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL OF ITTTTTTTTTT!
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 2/3
Awwwww... *much cooing over the adorable little genin was had*

This story is wonderful. Honesty about training and intent is kinda good for rock-headed newbies. I like it. But it's weird that the Sandaime is being /quite/ so stubborn about letting Naruto know anything about his heritage. Just knowing he's actually a half-Uzumaki would make a difference... Say from a branch family that settled in Hi no Kuni as merchants after the Third War... Say there were a couple dozen he could have been born from, but no one knows for sure, thanks to missing-nin turned bandits.