Reviews for A Political Perspective
Hassaleh chapter 12 . 8/3
great story, a pity there isn't more...
Zeke chapter 12 . 7/22
good story. I really like this Kakashi. wish it was longer.
94018 chapter 12 . 7/12
This is one of the best Team 7 fics I have ever found, Ive read it multiple times over the years. Nothing unrealistically over powered. I love the portrayal of Kakashi and thought that his actions as a sensei fit very well. The interactions between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are a treat. Sakura changing for the same reason as in canon was a good touch (though far earlier and from Kakashi instead of Ino). And your take on Naruto is pretty refreshing honestly. I hope this gets another chapter (or ... or 20..) but even if it doesn’t I know I’ll re read this another dozen times.
MaskedSharingan chapter 12 . 6/24
Great story loved it
qrcmr5qlgv chapter 12 . 6/8
wow, so exciting, wish I knew how'd this end
moodysavage chapter 12 . 5/2
This story is so good! I mean so awesomely good that I feel like immediately reading it again. Your pacing, plot, characterization... you are a natural at developing these. I know that probably includes a ton of thinking about your story, rereading, planning... but oh my gosh you are so solid in your writing I wouldn't change a thing. It was a total perfect joy to read. I love how you portray the characters... I'm totally invested and rooting for them. I don't care if you finish now or finish 10 years from now or never... (though I would love to read more)... this story is awesome regardless and I'm so glad I found it to read!
MalachiaDemon chapter 1 . 4/25
Awesome story. I just found it and it's a great read. I'm about to pop over to AO3 and see if thus story has been updated over there. *fingers crossed*
This is stupid. You westerners shouldn't be allowed to write anything with an Asian setting. Please kill yourself.
givemethesweetreleaseofdeath chapter 12 . 2/19
Amazing! One of the best I've read for this niche! I know its been a while now but it really is a great read
TheSteelShadow chapter 12 . 2/4
Lovely! Just lovely! I love Naruto fics where it’s Team 7 as an actual team, with friendship and training and good times. You did a wonderful job!
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Ah ecco qua la situazione interresante! ora vediamo un pò che succede!
Flower power 11 chapter 12 . 10/30/2020
This is really amazing. I love this Kakashi. He’s always been a favourite character of mine but I felt like he could’ve done much better while training them. You gave him motivation and he became a good teacher, just terrible at social aspects. It’s always sad listening to him be socially awkward. The kids with the masks were so cute. They should wear them all the time on missions and get them sealed or something so poison doesn’t affect them. Keep writing please
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2020
I like it. Too bad it seems dead. Hopefully you practice necromancy.
HardlyFlaccid chapter 12 . 10/9/2020
Just found this story, and I hope to see you update it soon! I really like your style of writing as well as the team dynamic in the story!
SailorStar9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
And *this* is why politics in Naruto give me headaches.