Reviews for A Political Perspective
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
This is great! I look forward to more!
LoveLifeForever chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
This is perhaps one of the most well-written Naruto stories I have ever read.

Your use of dialogue is excellent. The flow never seems to interrupt the plot of the story or even the time of whatever scene it is involved in and is almost always two- or three-dimensional in the scope of what all it addresses. You also manage to stay remarkably true to the characters verbal abilities and proclivities.

The plot is incredibly refreshing to read. You haven't gone out of your way to change canon, but at the same me time nothing feels copied or even rehashed. It all feels like a surprisingly logical succession of events, from the reasoning behind their training to the way you managed to include them in Wave. Having them as backup for political reasons was A BRILLIANT MOVE!

The exposition has been very tame and expertly used to bridge the gaps in dialogue, yet avoids feeling like filler. I think the fact I'm so familiar with the setting definitely helps.

Overall an incredibly satisfying read. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Midoriryu chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
I'm quite grateful to you for updating this, thank you.

I really like how things are developing between all the characters, Kakashi showing up at the Haruno's was surprising, but cool. The conversation at Narto's place was also good to read.

All in all a very enjoyable chapter.
icemaxprime chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Great to see you back!
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
YESSSSS

*Does a Happy Dance*

Seriously, I am absolutely OVER THE MOON about seeing an update. I couldn't believe it for a moment or two. It's just been so long since you updated...
AND OMG, GREAT CHAPTER.

Seriously, this made my night.
yoto chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
bon chapitre
rakaduani chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
While it has been too freaking long since you last posted in this, this chapter is a good example of why I have this story on my list. I love it. Please keep it up.
RamenKnight chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Thanks for the update, been a long time. Enjoyed.
arlene56 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I was so excited to see an update for this story! It’s amazing and complex and I really like the characters. I like that Sakura was finally able to come clean to her parents, who are apparently fantastic, and that Kakashi was able to talk to Naruto about Kushina. I love how Team 7 has come together. Thank you!
iamjmph01 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
im actually loving this story so far... please keep up the great work. Im not that great at writing reviews, but i had to stop and say thanks for writing this and sharing it with us. I don t usually favorite unfinished stories but this is going to be an exception. Thanks again
Kaless chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I love the world-building! This is an awesome story! Thank you for sharing it!
magitechxinc chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
This story is excellent. I'm so stoked to have found it.
Sam239 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
As always a joy to read and experience. A different take on the series is always welcome.
zubhanwc3 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
ooooooh, idk why I only favorited this story instead of following, but I'm glad I noticed that it was updated. reread it, and it's totally worth a follow. amazing story, though I only wish you wrote it after Sakura's parents were confirmed, but that's only mildly annoying
bleedingangel95 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Nicely done. Naruto took that conversation very well.
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »