Reviews for A Political Perspective
LurkingFish chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
-happy scream!-
-happy rolls-
Kakashi learning and slowly becoming Team Dad! It’s great it’s everything I loove~
I love how Kakashi is ready to fight the world for his team~ and he will and they will cause their Team Seven!
-roll roll roll-
Found families working with Sakura’s family and figuring it out is awesome~~

3 excellent job!
(And thank you for the note at the beginning saying you have arrangements, in the least dark way possible)
8967452310c chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I was so happy to see this updated I love this story and I can’t wait for more
liuliu chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
So happy this updated! I really like how important being shinobi is to Kakashi's character and what he's teaching his kids, no separation between professional and private lives as they plan out and handle their private lives professionally. It was very nice to see Sakura's parents accept her and the danger of her job, but the strategies developed first were interesting. Naruto's learning about the field execution possibility and still seeing what Kakashi is offering him were fascinating. I'm interested in seeing Kakashi teaching Sasuke and Naruto about practicalities of running households and clans too.
Meemo chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I just read this Tory a few days ago and thought it was abandoned but then I see you update. Cool. Can't wait for the next one
tabjoy13 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Lovely. Good to see you back.
Netag Silverstar chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! I am very happy to see that this has not been abandoned.

I will go follow up on AO3 as well, so that I can see the updates for this first.

I love your Kakashi, he is really really well written. The teamwork here, and positive interaction between the students was very cute.

Well done! I look forward to your next update!
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Saitofan chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Good chapter, liked it very much.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Glad you updated this. I needed a good reread.

BTW, if it takes a while to get another chapter up (hey, RL happens), you may want to consider putting a summary at the beginning of the chapter so we don't have to go back and reread the story every time. :)

I'm kind of surprised that Kakashi didn't bring up the academy thing, but Asuma said he'd get to that, right? Still looking forward to seeing how people handle that. Two bits Danzo's involved. *grumbles under breath* Because sure, it's always great to get a bunch of kids, train them to be emotionless and then kill them off. For the village of course. Because killing off half of any force to make sure that the other side has 'killed their emotions' obviously makes said force stronger. Come on, Danzo, MIST got it, and if they got it then why the HECK can't you?! Helping the village? Hah! In what universe? And that doesn't even BEGIN to go into the Kabuto thing. I mean, WHY? And it drove him away from the village! *punts Danzo into deep space* AND STAY THERE! Either that, or he needs to be locked in a closet with Naruto for an hour or so. Unable to use chakra of course.

In any case, I read a story where the kids who didn't pass off on their exam and were older than the age of 12 all went to remedial training and would be put more or less into an anbu fast-pass program, but would rarely get above chunin level. I mean, it explains a lot about where the fighting force from Konoha came from. But the teacher was a ROOT agent, and any truly promising students were quietly shunted off into ROOT. It was a terrifying process, but it, again, explained a lot. Take kids that can pass the entrance exam, but don't have any family and train them up to be emotionless, then take the best of the left-over crop and train them up to be emotionless... No wonder ROOT was the threat it became. Supporting Konoha, HAH! More like choking the life from it. I mean, I get that they took on the nasty missions that no one else wanted to take on. But isn't that what ANBU is for? And it wouldn't be that difficult to have an elite group that was trained to take on things like that THAT ANSWERED TO THE HOKAGE... because I'm sure that answering to another political power wouldn't potentially tear the village apart.

This review is rather more full of sarcasm than I intended...

How well are Sasuke and Sakura taking the whole 'killing' thing? That wasn't seriously touched on, imo... I mean, we don't have to see it, but an acknowledgement would probably be welcome for us. I don't think I missed it before. *rubs chin thoughtfully*

So, the chunin exams are coming up. Will Kakashi enter them, I wonder? Or does he want to keep his cute little genin for a bit longer? Although I also read a story where Naruto didn't enter the exam, but was sent on a mission that accidentally went longer than initially hoped for... and because he wasn't there to take on Gaara, it distracted the Third enough that he was killed and the rest of the village more or less destroyed and they came back to ruins. I'm guessing this won't go that far, but it is worth considering. If they aren't in the exams, or the village when the 3rd stage goes down... In any case, curious to see where you'll take this.

Thanks for the update. :) Appreciate you still working on this.
a7152966 chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
awkward Kakashi does not know how to deal with crying people.
Fluffy emotionally challenged Kakashi trying to bond with Naruto.
this is so sweet, I'm gonna go to sleep right now for fluffy dreams.
a7152966 chapter 8 . 1/7/2019
it might be the candy, it might have been the tea, it could also be the not so late hour, but the chirp chirp and the magic eyes/eye of doom made me laugh for alot longer than what is considered normal
Ariana Deralte chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
Aww, I'm glad Naruto got to find out about his Mom and that Sakura's scar explanation went well. Good to see this fic updated:)
Cute Kirby chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
I have a growing suspicion that Hokage-sama is one bad call away from getting included in the revenge prank plot against the elders. And not on the plotting end. Lucky for him he didn't restrict Naruto from telling the team on this one.
RobinLost chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
It was a delight to see you've updated this story! I love how you're writing Kakashi and his view on things, I think I'll re-read the entire story since it has been a while, but your style is so distinctive that I'm pretty sure I remember the plot to date. (Although that might just be me, there literally has to be a five year gap between updates for me to forget a story this good)

I look forward to the next update, whenever that may be, I don't mind waiting ;)
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
When you end with something like that, I get the distinct feeling it has gone terribly.

Also, welcome back; it’s been a while dude
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »