Reviews for A Political Perspective
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
I absolutely fucking love this, and I agree whole heartedly with everything MareAlba and JokersLastLaugh mentioned. Im putting this in my Alerts list as well as Favourites. You got me hooked, its been a long time since thats happened and i haven't even got annoyed about the fact thats its not completed since im still feeling so Happy, so Content, and very greatful.
I sincerely and selfishly hope that you update this no matter what... yes it was that good.
MareAlba chapter 11 . 6/30/2017
I love your take on Kakashi and Team7 as a whole, you took creative liberties to change up a few of their characteristics, yet are still recognizably themselves! I loved the fact that you chose to change their first C-rank mission, the whole wave mission was nicely incorporated as well as too not seem to repetitive from original canon.

Team 7 are advancing quite nicely in terms of skill set, balancing each other out with strengths and weaknesses. The dyanmic between the three kids with themselves and Kakashi is quite frankly very adorable and my favourite part of the fic.

I can't wait to read more of this and I hope you update soon!
SSSra chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
good story hope to see it updated again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
This is a great idea! Very creative and something I would never have thought of or come across.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 11 . 6/6/2017
i really like this story and i have enjoyed reading it. i like that this is realistic in the way they act about the shinobi lifestyle and the world in general.

I like this Kakashi who is actually teaching them and seem so jaded and cynical but with them he is getting better and getting good memories.

i really hope that this gets updated and continued because this is a very unique and we'll written story that i would love to read more of.
Zaza02 chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
I really liked reading this and it would be great if you uploaded again
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
I need more of this, PLEASE! It's a wonderfully done story, so interesting! Please update soon!
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
I've got to say, I love this take on Kakashi and Team Seven. Keep up the great work!
OntheRun246 chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
Ok, Now this is what Team 7 should have been. I love the characters but honestly, there was something really wrong with how they were trained.
guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2017
If you won't continue this story, can you at least send a note? Even throu i hope you continue cause this story is great till now and i believe it will become one of the most popular naruto fanfics if you continue till the end
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
VERY INTERESTING FANFIC please continue it
Pom Rania chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this story~

The line about "snarling cats" made me grin.
SarahAshlyn chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
Really great story. I love this take on things, what could have happened if Kakashi actually trained them. Even if he didn't initially have purethane intentions. I hope you will consider continuing!
EmalynnStone chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
I love this story. I love how the Forest of Death training went because that was so very in-character for Kakashi. And I couldn't stop grinning with the Sharingan-photos, the prank that all 3 of them planned, and just the whole TEAM. It makes me really wish that there was a political angle when Team 7 was formed... anyways, I look forward to more! :) :D
kitsuneluvuh chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
I love this! Though I would like to see a little more of the team interacting directly with the council and villagers.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »