Reviews for A Political Perspective
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
It's a good story! Hope you keep writing
dakeyras chapter 11 . 1/12/2017
This is a very nice story, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I look forward to the next update.

I think the way you're merging each character's techniques with their general growth is really good. It's not that common but works well to illuminate the differences between the characters, so that as they develop they keep their unique flavour while also becoming more team-oriented.

The original missions you came up with are also nice. Too many people just blindly follow the stations of canon, and having some C-ranks that are more creative than that in addition to (or sometimes in place of) the Wave arc really livens the story up, while also adding some worldbuilding elements.

If you're interested, I can give some more indepth criticism including areas I think are weaker, but I wouldn't want to do so without you okaying it. Some fanfic authors want their stories torn down so they can improve, while others are writing more for pleasure.
rogueofstorms chapter 11 . 1/11/2017
So this is hands-down the best AU I've read, especially for your treatment of the Wave arc! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it, I have *got* to see how Team 7 pranks the Council! 3
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 7 . 1/1/2017
Ok, for clueless readers- why is the name Momoko a pun? I'm lost. You didn't explain that so if there is supposed to be humor in this scene it is lost to me.
DarkLord0012 chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Love this story so far Hope you update soon XD
LillianBlake chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
VJ Riddle please PLEASE continue this masterpiece of a story! It's absolutely wonderful! I hope that this story hasn't been discontinued (if it is I hope someone continues it).
Scarlet Azalea chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
Wow. Great thrill ride, and your writing is pretty good. I hope you continue! I'm sure the rest of this as-yet untold tale will be a blast. For now I'm liking the fact that you're weaving around canon, changing details while keeping the general direction. Thank you for posting.
rogue solus chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Great story and a pleasing read.
777angeloflove chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
love love love this story~! please update again soon~!
Sam239 chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
really liking this so far.
Evani chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
I was not expecting to adore this as much as I do. Seriously, the characterization for all of them, is amazing, and I love how you stick to canon, but also give it your own spin. Thank you for writing this, I so cannot wait to see what you have in store :D
icemaxprime chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
icemaxprime chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Loving it
conan.lagace chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Very nice, can't wait for the update.
Noradin chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Ugh, US style military boot camp for grunts, arrogance, and entitlement.
How bland, and I had such high hopes for this one after reading the summary.
There is a reason why the manga shows glimpses of the training, only.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »