Reviews for A Political Perspective
NeuroNeppo chapter 12 . 6/28/2020
GivemeRiddle chapter 10 . 6/13/2020
Proactive and a not totally -self-flagellating kakashi is literally the best kind of kakashi.
Thank you, I really needed to read this
bombbastik chapter 12 . 6/5/2020
God I love this story; it is slow paced, intense when it needs to be, shows a better and more realistic Kakashi, and everything is paced wonderfully.
Katakanabara chapter 12 . 5/27/2020
I love this! I really hope they prank the council
Le055Li0n chapter 12 . 5/20/2020
Love this story
egemsuperstar chapter 4 . 5/14/2020
That was a well thought out response to commonly overused trope in Sasuke’s character. Although Sasuke isn’t my favorite character, I think everyone in the show had great potential. Kishimoto just had a tendency not to follow through with everyone. That doesn’t mean there aren’t great character arcs throughout the show. It just means there was a lot going on. Taking that potential and running with it is what FanFiction is all about.
Mystica Lagoon chapter 12 . 5/4/2020
This is a very interesting take on early Team Seven! The unfortunate delusions of the council, Kakashi being so blunt right off the bat and actually putting in effort to train them well, and the kids forming close bonds, even if it's still a work in progress, I feel like it's not a concept that's explored often! And you're doing that very well!
I love those little things in the plot, like Naruto and Sakura buying those shirts and camera, Sasuke going along with their shenanigans and the boys' substitution jutsu deal or Kakashi constantly asking for permission to tell Naruto of his heritage and worrying about Sasuke's clan head knowledge, it gives meaning to their bonds and I love it!
I'm very invested in this now, I'll have you know! It's been a year, but apparently you haven't abandoned this, so I hope you'll get back to it soon! No pressure though, I know very well that updating can be hard. I'll keep on hoping, though! I'm very excited for new chapters!
FuryJoe chapter 12 . 4/23/2020
great story
StevenG chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
As Kakashi pointed out: The council has no authorithy over him, his team, the Hokage or any part of the shinobi forces.
In other words: They don't matter.
So why give a damn about them? Just ignore them.
Kalacakra108 chapter 12 . 4/10/2020
Amazing. This has been a brilliant story right from the get-go. I love seeing the Team's realistic growth and development in a way that doesn't stretch the limits of the imagination too far. I'm really looking forward to reading this in the future.
DulcetDamsel chapter 12 . 3/7/2020
This is GOOOOOOOOD. Oh god updated a year ago too? A chance this isn’t abandoned? I’m so pumped please continue this!
I read this so fast it was lovely!
MoonfireArt chapter 12 . 2/27/2020
This is far and away one of the better Naruto fics on this site. So nice to see ninjas acting like actal ninjas.
Nik1627 chapter 12 . 2/9/2020
Please continue soon. This is awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2020
Wish for an update soon if the story isn’t dead. It’s one of the best naruto Fox’s I've read
KDRDEADMAN chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Honestly, one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read and I'm hoping you update soon.
734 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »