Reviews for A Political Perspective
4Eva Knight chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
Cool talk on clan management and the profitability a mission can bring to a clan. I also like how Kakashi is thinking of teaching both Sasuke and Naruto too especially like how that might make Naruto resurrect the Uzumaki clan. Cool post mission brief as well as the discussion on letting Naruto know about his mum and the clan. Really awesome chapter.
4Eva Knight chapter 11 . 2/3/2020
It seems the academy is in for some curriculum reforms. Cool discussion on mission impact on shinobi as well as a contrast between teams. I like the mental preparation as well as the realisation of what they are and the analysis on how team 7 may react. Cool getting into foreign relations and i'm glad Gotou is dead and Konoha really made bank on this mission.
4Eva Knight chapter 10 . 2/3/2020
Cool use of clones. I love the discussion on mission responsibility, parameters and seeing underneath the underneath. The constant positive reinforcement is great and getting a better understanding of being a shinobi is one of the fics strongest draws for me. I really enjoy the team dynamic and strong bonds they share between each other.
4Eva Knight chapter 9 . 2/3/2020
Cool Sasuke is developing stronger bonds with team 7. Awesome jutsu trading and i liked the mission rank details from pricing to more information on mission handling to profits for the village as well as the good bad cop shtick. Cool learning about corpse collection and the further development of Naruto's skills. The further characterisation of Tsunami is cool.
4Eva Knight chapter 8 . 2/3/2020
Cool where getting some contact with those tied to the Hatake clan. It's definitely great that Kakashi is thinking of helping Naruto in areas that would help him later as Hokage such as social niceties. A cute meeting with the Naka merchant and i'm curious about the Iwa touch as it means that Iwa as a certain reputation . I like how team 7 and in particular Sasuke is more aware of Kakashi's background especially when it comes to being clan head as that was one of the dreams of Sasuke's was to restore the Uchiha clan and him being aware that being the only member makes it possible to attain it and has an important impact on Sasuke's development in terms of goals. I like how the team is more aware of why the placements were made the way they were as it drives home the situation they are. I loved the bonding moment between Naruto and Sakura and what a sweet moment in the aftermath of the bonding session. Konoha intelligence really dropped the ball on the Wave situation. I love the tactics discussion and Naruto's motivation on self improvement. I'm kind of bummed about Haku as he taught Naruto an important lesson on precious people and i sympathise with the guy. I have always been a bit wary in terms of what the ninja academy taught and how ill prepared the genins were in the outside world. I'm always kind of sad when realistic or more sensible fics lose some of the lighter aspects of the manga.
4Eva Knight chapter 7 . 2/3/2020
Awesome fight with great teamwork and tactics. Poor Naruto having to kill though i'm glad Kakashidid a great job with counselling him. I love the little notes to make Konoha a little be stronger through detailing the weakness of Uryuu to the uptick in piracy for intelligence as well as learning about Konoha sensible policy on compensation. Yeah the Wave mission is a gold mine for Konoha from reputation to relations, missions to allies and geopolitical factors. The use of sharingan on happy moments is a great idea and a shame Kakashi didn't have the time to disclose it although he has a chance with Sasuke who needs it considering the effects the tsukuyomi had on his mental health. Yeah Sakura progress is great compared to canon especially as since she beginning to learn to see Kakashi open up and i can't wait to read the prank on the council.
4Eva Knight chapter 6 . 2/3/2020
Awesome seeing how Sakura's professionalism has changed her as well as the consequences the Uchiha massacre has had on Sasuke. I hope Naruto gets into fuinjutsu as a legacy to both of his parents. It's cool how attached Kakashi is becoming to team 7. I love the exercises.
4Eva Knight chapter 5 . 2/3/2020
It's really cool how great the team is going in regards to training and communicating with each other. I love how professional you have created the team with designations and preparations including things like nutrition, mission reports and hand signals. I love the relationship between the Hokage and Kakashi hilarious and it's great that their first c rank mission isn't to Wave although it's an important mission in regards to the consequences of that mission i'm always happy reading new takes.
4Eva Knight chapter 4 . 2/3/2020
Huh, now that Sasuke has laid out his reasoning for confronting the escapee he looks a lot more reasonable kudos author. It's cool how you highlighted that Kakashi can make mistakes too and how you have him owe up to the fact while giving credit to those who deserve praise in that situation is great. I like how you emphasised communication which helps in mitigating potential problems in particular with Sasuke this all makes for a better team which is awesome. I just really love how serious Kakashi is in nurturing team 7 and having them not just learn but to actually be a team and providing a lot of support it's just really cool.
4Eva Knight chapter 3 . 2/3/2020
Awesome how you are utilising the shadow clones and having each team member contribute by teaching their respective specialities. I also like how each team members impressions of each other are changing. Kudos for highlighting that Naruto isn't dumb and can recognise things as well as showing his maturity in regards to not engaging the escapee as well as the good point of Sakura being a liability. I hope Sakura makes more use of genjutsu considering how much it was mentioned in canon but wasn't utilised and i'm glad she recognises her weakness that and her anger should hopefully make for a stronger kunochi.
4Eva Knight chapter 2 . 2/3/2020
Awesome teamwork team 7 and way to go Kakashi in teaching in particular correcting team 7's weaknesses and having them solve their own problems but giving them direction as well.
4Eva Knight chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
I like the political undercurrents and can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2020
Really really am loving this so far
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 12 . 1/5/2020
I love how everyone is slowly improving but still managing to keep their personalities!
Hahah Kakashi is funny though
And awww I'm so happy for Naruto!
And oooh I wonder what's up with Sasuke - that is a suspicious last sentence
I absolutely loved this story!
Saphira113 chapter 10 . 12/28/2019
I love love love the politics of this story. You are doing an absolutely amazing job of it.

Kakashi is actually teaching the children useful, life-saving skills. And I really appreciate that you show the thought and planning he is putting into their lessons.
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »