Reviews for A Political Perspective
Saphira113 chapter 10 . 12/28/2019
I love love love the politics of this story. You are doing an absolutely amazing job of it.

Kakashi is actually teaching the children useful, life-saving skills. And I really appreciate that you show the thought and planning he is putting into their lessons.
CharlemagneTupiniquim chapter 9 . 12/16/2019
Team 7 stories always hit the spot for me - and yours is better than most. I'd love to see the ramifications that spring up and the butterflies and changes that take place. Hopefully you'll share more of your vision for it!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2019
AliCat98 chapter 12 . 12/12/2019
I love the story! Update please!
Agent Frank chapter 12 . 11/30/2019
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this, I hope you continue it!
Agent Frank chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
I'm becoming more and more confused as to why I haven't favorited this story in the past, I've definitely come across it before. It's amazing
Agent Frank chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
I really appreciate the little things in this story, stuff like Kakashi using his eye to record random adorable moments
Agent Frank chapter 4 . 11/29/2019
Okay this chapter was excellent. I loved how you handled Sasuke character here and Kakashi's interaction with the team.
albert87 chapter 12 . 10/17/2019
This story is one of the better naruto stories I have read. The charachter development is phenomenal!
Looking forward to chapter 13
kerry.wallace40 chapter 12 . 10/13/2019
This is a great story and im wondering if you could do a possible story like
"a boy and his pet:the story of nibbles" or "the fire breathing chicken". Or redo them.
emily4498 chapter 12 . 8/26/2019
Okay, wow, I knew this would be political, but I didn't expect it to be so naturally done. Like, yes, the politics are there and mentioned, but they're not the overwhelming focus of the story like other stories like to do. It was very enjoyable, keep up the great work!
Kirilyk chapter 12 . 8/26/2019
It's a wonderful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
Hell yes. I love stories where Naruto learns more about his heritage early on. Because it legit makes no sense that there was that much secrecy the entire time. Maybe it'd be easier if not for the long training trip and Akatsuki, but still.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2019
This is pretty darn awesome. I've never seen it done quite like this. Love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2019