Reviews for A Political Perspective
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
I'm so looking forward to the team building exercise lol
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2019
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2019
Hmm I wonder if Team 10 gets the Wave mission this time. And if they'll need backup.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2019
Lol sadistic Kakashi is the best
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Fuck yeah!
Elypsus chapter 12 . 8/7/2019
This is a great story and I'm really looking forward to the next update. Whenever that is.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Thank you. The council makes me twitch. I think sending them to retirement homes far to the south sounds like a great idea...with the exception of Danzo. I like one author's idea of cremating him and dumping his ashes just outside of fire country. A traitor's funeral. Here's to Kakashi being a contrary genius.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 12 . 7/17/2019
AAAH! I'm finally going through my inbox and getting caught up after ignoring it for a very long time. I'd forgotten how good this story is, and rereading it was a huge treat! This is pretty much my favorite type of Naruto fic: Team 7 getting to be a team and learning to be complete smartasses from Kakashi. This fic presses ALL the right buttons, you have no idea. So, thank you!

I'm happy that Naruto was able to get some info about his mom, and I'm really happy that Sasuke will be able to get that photo of HIS mom. The preemptive removal of Sasuke's head from his own ass will always be the best part of fic, imo. He's an important enough character to the series that it's hard to ignore him but he's so AWFUL in canon.

Anyway, thanks again for this chapter and story! I'm looking forward to reading more in the future!
Ace McKnight chapter 12 . 7/16/2019
This story has been very well done so far. The different perspectives blend together well, the political intrigue aspect has been left to the background without being forgotten entirely, and all of the characters are fairly true to canon, with adjustments based on Kakashi actually being a good sensei. And on that note: holy cow! Kakashi is actually a good sensei! I don't think I've seen him depicted this way before, but I love the way you've implemented it. The way you've structured the team dynamic is going to make things incredibly emotional if/when Sasuke Retrieval happens. I realize that that is a long way off, but my fingers are crossed that you come back with new chapters soon. Keep up the good work!
JubeJube-Bird chapter 12 . 7/3/2019
This is so damn awesome
Soupercan chapter 12 . 6/20/2019
Thanks for this story, and I'm looking forward to more.

I think the first paragraph of this chapter is a great representation of the overall story: character building with a very balanced blend of seriousness and humour as befits the situation. The whole story has been like that from the start fairly consistently, and it's nice to see you have your own tone for this that you're able to stick to.

Best of luck with life and writing!
Soupercan chapter 8 . 6/20/2019
That's got to be one of the quickest Wave missions I've ever read (excluding time travel fics, and even then there's some long ones!), to say nothing of the actual fight itself.

Always love reading something new. When it's well written, which this continues to be.

It's a strange sort of utterly hilarious just how much Kakashi's spite, caused by the Council, has prodded him into being a productive member of (ninja) society. The downright PROACTIVE lengths he's going to are a sight to behold and, as someone who appreciates a good bit of spite, I feel it's wonderful how you've prompted his efforts.

The level of "You can't tell me what to do, so I'll do it and you'll regret it!" he's causing is appreciated, thanks!
Soupercan chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Sasuke's explanation comes across as little more than an excuse, from an outside perspective where the reader already knows how single-minded and uncaring of others he is. It's hard to convincingly argue that "*I* need to test *myself*!" "This is a teamwork exercise, but I just forgot to explain it that way even though if it's a teamwork exercise there's no rush."

And I've never once understood how some people seem to want to make it look like Itachi's some sort of great unknown. Seriously. The guy wiped out almost his entire clan, is a wanted missing ninja, and Sasuke wanders around growling about how he's going to kill 'THAT MAN!' whenever someone asks. There's no way his actions wouldn't be known to everyone simply by way of the grapevine.
FadilShameer chapter 12 . 6/18/2019
Please update soon as possible
Hexal chapter 12 . 5/31/2019