Reviews for A Political Perspective
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Good story so far. Kakashi took his teaching role more seriously - because he don't want the Council thinking he passed his team to obey - but he's not really suited to teach fresh genin after a long carrier in ANBU and an early carrier as a shinobi.

He was also positively impressed by Naruto's progress. He showed him he understood the changes that come with a life as a shinobi and that he could advance very well with the good guidance and praise. I think he was also afraid the Iwa nin realize who he was and trie to kill jim or managed to escape with the information. It would be a good think to ask the Hokage to let him teach him some think about his father or at least about his mother. They concelled him his father's identity to protect him for his father's ennemies but it would be for nothing if he don't know he must be wary of Iwa...

Sasuke's explaination is logical but he need to learn to open himself and work as a time. He act as he's the leader because he think he's better but the reality is that he don't know how to work with others. I know it's cruel, but I'm happy Sakura will keep the scar. It would be a permanent reminder to be a better kunoichi if she didn't want to be killed and she'll be more obsessed by her looks.
KLCrazyness chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I love this. The team stuff is great and i love how brutally honest Kakashi's perspective is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
kakashi and the three little Genin... well at least Sasuke got the training he wished for, Naruto coudl be n offfical shinobi and Sakura Graduated.

i just love stories with political tension... Code Geass, Naruto, Familiar of Zero, and Harry Potter. its interesting to see all the bits and pieces fight for power.
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I am enjoying this story, it's always nice to see a more strongly bonded Team 7 come together. If that will last is the question, but I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50