Reviews for A Political Perspective
deadaccount3498273 chapter 12 . 3/21/2019
I can't help but feel proud of Team Kakashi with every milestone they accomplish, and I admire the competency each of them display by the chapter. This story is frankly amazing and one I will probably end up rereading again and again. Can't wait to read what else you have in store for this story.
laurajustin chapter 12 . 3/20/2019
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
Kiufe chapter 12 . 3/17/2019
DUUUUUDE. I really like this story. I rarely come acros storys that makes me believe "this should have been Kakashi in canon" using his considerable experiance as n jonin and ANBU captain to teach team 7. Reading their interactions unfolding and bonding, healing each other, its just the best. I am wondering a bit about parings but i can see this story not ahving any and still being an excellent story. I'm really looking forward to your next update. Keep up the excellent work.
Navn Ukjent chapter 12 . 3/4/2019
Very nice fic so far.

I look forward to reading more.
Miyaka Hana chapter 12 . 3/1/2019
What a very nice take on the original story, hope to see you update soon!
Pointer3109 chapter 12 . 2/27/2019
Quite a bit different than most Naruto stories, while still not going off into left field. I like the Kakashi viewpoint.

Enjoyed it.
pinaygurl28 chapter 12 . 2/27/2019
aww cute baby genin! can't wait for more of your story :) absolutely loving it so far
Sasusakulover chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
Wow! Awesome as always!
I didn't review chapter by chapter (couldn't stop reading XD) but all chapters are incredible written.
The way you put Kakashi as a badass sensei and the genin development is amazing!
I really love reading this story and I hope you not just can update soon but keep going with your updates as well XD
Demanding much? XD
this is so far one of the best story I have read, also one of my favorites ;)
So please be kind and update soon! :D
Sasusakulover chapter 8 . 2/19/2019
Uau! I am in love with your Kakashi Sensei, I think I've already told you that XD
Awesome!
Sasusakulover chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
Awesome chapter.
I really prefer Kakashi as a teacher in your story than the original!
See how good this story is for me?
Sasusakulover chapter 2 . 2/17/2019
Hahaha loved this chapter too!
In special that part when Sakura says " I love you" to Kakashi after getting chocolate XD Their reaction to it was so funny XD
Sasusakulover chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
"Welcome to hell brats" XD loved this line XD
I've just started reading this story and I'm already excited about it.
jlluh chapter 12 . 2/16/2019
Quite enjoying this story. Well done without immediately making them all OP.
EverHelvetica chapter 12 . 2/15/2019
Man I really want an update. Pls. I think you just set the standard for team 7's "teamwork makes the dream work" structure. Kakashi teaches, sasuke isn't an ass, sakura pulls her weight, and naruto isn't an idiot. They get along and their humor isn't as juvenile as I've seen in other fics. Man I really want to see them at the chunnin exam.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 12 . 2/14/2019
this is awesome please continue it
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »