Reviews for A Political Perspective
troutman30 chapter 11 . 1/12/2019
I goofed and posted the next chapter review, anyway the last Valdemar story I read was Exile's Honor in 2003. The first series has always been my favorite collection.
troutman30 chapter 12 . 1/12/2019
Good story, Kakashi's not a lazy ass, Sakura's taking her occupation seriously a lot earlier, Sasuke's not an insensitive ass. Updates are quite slow but then we all have our favorites to read and write about.
When I was younger I read a lot of Sword and Sorcery. Andre Norton, Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey were two of my favorites along with David Eddings until he passed away.
I'm a bit older, Andre Norton's books were the first I started withSadly when I got my first computer I started reading fan fiction and got away from hitting bookstores and into Anime
Rainstrom chapter 12 . 1/12/2019
I'm really happy this has updated! Actually responsible Kakashi gives me life.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 12 . 1/11/2019
Yay! Another one!
tw33k chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
You do a good job of making Kakashi a competent teacher, without changing the feel of his character much.
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
Thanks for updating ;)
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
This chapter was worth the wait! Thank you.
slyKat28 chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
six words needed.
This is amazing. I need more
ChidoSen chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
I love the way you write and how we can see different pov's. I wonder why you changed the names of sakura's parents but i think it's okay since i dont like the original character design of sakura's parents.. They look nothing like her lmao. I like how you portray team 7 and how kakashi doesn't neglect sakura's training unlike the orig. manga.
Hiniwalay chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
“six year olds were perfectly capable of making life-changing decisions” what
Kakashi, you have a very warped perception of kids
secretwhovianpony chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
Yay. Kakashi got to tell Naru about his mum. Pseudo sibling bonding time, yay!
foxsadist712 chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
Welcome back. I have always had a fondness for stories where the characters actually think through their actions, and when those actions have consequences. Here, it is shown how much thought and effort Kakashi puts into his training, and the consequences are the development of his Gennin as a team and as individuals. Addressing the myriad of psychological issues that would be present in children trained to be soldiers, even ignoring the potent trauma present in Naruto and Sasuke's backstories, is some I always find to be worth the effort. I thank you for continuing this work, and I'll definitely be here for any further updates.
Quathis chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
Very pragmatic approach to presenting information on Kushina to Naruto. Simple, but still as emotional as when Sakura talked with her parents. Sasuke would probably really like that picture of his mother in a candid settings. For being as emotionally repressed and traumatized as Kakashi is, he really didn't do a bad job dealing with the emotions of three pre-teens. Until next time.
Ghest chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
good to see you didn't get rusty while away, even better to know you have contingencies in the event that you are unable/unwilling to continue.

selfish appreciation for your well-being aside, thank you for another wonderful chapter.
Sefera chapter 12 . 1/9/2019
Very good! I’ve been waiting for an update on this forever! It’s long favorited. I look forward to more in the future, I’d love for it to be continued sooner, but what can you do? I’ll be happy to read more whenever you write it...
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »