Reviews for Business or Pleasure
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 5/27
Loved Rose sleeping on the Doctor's shoulder.
Anna Doherty chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Love the story watched the 1st series last night and realized how much I missed him being the doctor. They were so good together it's so sad. Anna
narnian23 chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
This is such a sweet story! I know I'd read the first chapter before (and apparently didn't review, shamefully), but I didn't recall it being a work in progress. Your premise is clever, sweet, and well executed. Somehow the incomprehensibly awkward situation of a stranger appointing himself your guardian and pillow in an airport terminal is practically loveable when that stranger is Nine.

I like how you laid out the epilogue according to how much time had passed. It gave the chapter structure and was a nice way to tie the time/time lord factor into a human Doctor AU. Also, somehow when I read the first installment I glossed over the fact that Rose was fired from Vitex, that they didn't just spit out "creative differences" to justify her choice to leave. But I love how she was in fact let go, and how that became the motivation for a delightful moment with Nine knowing immediately that she was more important than his trip.

Nicely done :)
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Thanks for these additional scenes. It was nice to have a further glimpse into their romance and life.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
wonderful...thanks for sharing.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I am so loving this AU...now off to read you update.
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Aw, I really like this epilogue. It's so sweet thinking that the Doctor ignored Rose and returned straight away for her. She is his one priority, that is easy to see. And those two getting married in Las Vegas - at the spur of the moment - somehow I can see them do this. If just for the fun of it.

Thanks for the lovely epilogue. I enjoyed reading it!
shvartzit chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
This is so freaking adorable I love it! It's just so like the Doctor and Rose, I can't help it!
Kathryn Hart chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Yay! You've made one of my favorite fics of yours even better! :) I just adore Nine/Rose
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I rarely read and review AU stories, but this was is a favorite of a friend, so I had to read it. I'm glad I did, it is delightful! And now that I know your style I may have to check out "Watch it Burn" which keeps showing up in my filtered searches. Thanks for the fun read. :)
katarina97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was so cute. I loved it.
callmebobbie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aww! Now that was a fantastic AU!
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Ohhh my gosh I am just bubbling over with them fluffy feels! Well done, you certainly don't see enough Doctor/Rose AUs, and definitely not Nine/Rose ones (when I saw it was Nine I made a little squeal, they are my OTP). I ADORE THIS THANKS FOR SHARING. I've been wanting to write up a few AUs myself but haven't gotten around to it yet...or maybe I'll just content myself with yours :D hey want to write a Shipwrecked!Doctor and Mermaid!Rose ? Lol that's the one that's been stuck in my head :P
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
As the Doctor would say, "Fantastic"!
twilightwritinglover1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014