Reviews for The Runaway Tamer
ker-plop chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Not bad. I've never read a Rukato piece before; it was a bit less mushy than I was imagining... but that's not a bad thing.

I may be novelizing this episode for Halloween, depending on the votes in my profile's poll. Hope you stop by sometime.
Green ranger99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hilarious

Keep up the good work

lol
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
*Sniff* This was a very beautiful story, *Sniff* I'm glad that there are authors who can write like this. *sniff* Excuse me.
nemisis96730 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
hmm... nice way to turn that little drop around. I've been wanting to do one, but haven't been into writing for awhile.

Hope to see more soon.

-Nemisis
master pokemon chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
rukato all the way!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very nice. Rukato forever!
abvasvdagvrsagbs chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Humorous. It could be considered complete.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Ah, I like this! Rika and Takato parts were well done , and it just came out great. Awesome job on this piece.
andrei90 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
great story
Ryan Angel Linteah chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I love it... Hope to read more of your stories.\

Ayra
x se chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Ya should continue the tamer s series like a sequel to this or somethin'!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
dm: w00t! go rukato! anyway, i saw that episode...*counts days on hands* wow! only three days ago! cool! anyways, that is the only episode ive seen,cept for the dreaper ones, which were kinda confusing, but i wish i could see them again...
Nuriko: another amazing fic, as always from DofC.
dm: yeah, your a good writer. i should probably write my own story, eh?
Nuriko: actually, dont you have a story your writing?
dm: shut up! i want it to be a surprise! anyhoos, *deep breath*
DIGIMON ITSUMADEMO!
Nuriko: do you even know what that means?
dm: yeah...i think.
Nuriko: good night everyone. i must knock her out for the good of all fanfic readers.
RB3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I must admit, it's a bit abrupt to pair Takato & Rika up so quickly. However, if I may shed some insight, Takato has to be the person who would understand what Rika is going through the most.
The two both shared a similar fear; the fear that once their partners Digivolved far enough, the event would "corrupt" them and make them forget their friendship. If you ever write any more Rukatos, this is something you might want to play with.
lyger99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
nice you'll make a rukato fan of me yet
Tache chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Well writen. Keep up the good work for future stories.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »