Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief
OneMagician chapter 1 . 1/19
I liked this - the emotions came across really well, loved reading your Rumple, and I liked the poem at the start.
maeibeyours chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
So so long, but so so good! I love how you write Rumpel - I think you have a talent for writing him. And the "five stages of grief" are so realistic, so raw. The emotions come out and bite you as you read this.
Montreat11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I finally finished it! Ah it took so long! This totally could have been a multi-chapter fic but I know, I know you have long chapters! It was so good! I loved reading it, you've got a good grip on Rumple's voice and it's totally goign to give me a hand with Moments Exchanged and if I ever do the Moments series according to Rumple. You're so awesome, girl! Never stop-though maybe try multiple chapters.
madaboutpsych chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was really good. I was lost at some parts, of course. I don't watch the show. I feel like you presented it in such a way that even those who do not watch the show recognize the brilliance in the writing and plot and are able to walk away with something from the story despite their lack of knowledge.
Rob chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was good. I think my daughter must be rubbing off on you! Or you've had me fooled this entire time into thinking that you're extremely innocent. ;) Rumpel is my favorite. Yes, I watch Once Upon A Time. I'm also supposed to tell you that you are now officially my pseudo-daughter.
Michael chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was really good. Splendid. Perfect use of details. I love it as is, but it would make a good longer, chaptered story as well.
Brad chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I didn't know you had it in you to write some of these scenes. Talk about an eye opener. Nicely done, by the way. You did good capturing the emotions and I like the descriptions. Great job, sis.
multipleshadesofpurple chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Good
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wonderful! You did a great job!
koshkarose chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I loved this! It was very good. You should write a chaptered version! You know how much I love my Rumbelle and you have such amazing ideas for this - even if I had to read another steamy scene ;)