Reviews for Longing
Cinderella1268 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
This is a lovely story,so sweet and romantic,they haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet!Wink!I hope you continue this soon,really great writing,thank you loved it! EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
21oscar21 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
please continue! want to know what happens next?
tinkerbell116 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Where is the rest
WolfsbaneDN chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I loved it! Great Artistic writing!
Dreamingofyou1976 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Good start please continue
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
love the 1st chapie!
GenBetter chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hahahaha I like the line you picked from the actual show to start your story ... Look forward to reading the other chapters :)
USAcitizen chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oohhhh this is a bit cute ... I like the journal part :)
Weathergirl chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Oh, the awkwardness of a first date night... I can see both of them trying to turn this into a special night, but not realizing how much that adds to the awkwardness. Too cute! :) They both want to be together, so I think it'll just take some adjusting. Looking forward to more! :)
Weathergirl chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
These two are funny. They're both so caught up in each other, they can't see it. But all that 'thinking' they do is understandable, since they're not used to a normal, healthy relationship. Elliot adjusted to Kathy in a way that wasn't healthy, but more distant and comfortable. Nothing stimulating about coming home. I like the way you brought that in. I think you're taking this in a direction that makes sense. There's always complexities, confusion and awkwardness when people are trying to figure things out. Go ahead and let that flow into your writing. I see you've got a third chapter, so I'm going to check that one out before I mention anything further.
TheDarknessOfYourSoul chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I like this. I can see them having a big heart to heart on the couch, see where they want their relationship to go. looking forward to seeing where you take it
ladybugsmomma chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Hmmm, I wonder how this little date is going to go. I like it so far. Keep up the great work!
syemantha chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
What a wonderful story! I love that you're taking the time to fully develop each character and their respective perspectives on the events that are unfolding. Their connection is genuine, as are their individual sentiments and thoughts. This is an excellent set-up for the coming action! Can't wait to see where you go with this! Great job!
TubagirlBenson chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Love it
Loverofbooks311 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Love the movie maid of honor btw
Thanks for asking me to read your story I'm honored
But I have one thing to say don't take this as offensive I don't mean to make you feel mad or sad just giving some constructive responses
I feel like you don't have a real plot like you say they have the hots for each other but nothing else really happens you just make it about him having the hots for Olivia (just maybe add conflicts on the side and add little more characters) that's it I'm sorry if I made you feel bad or something else no offensive
I would still love to read your story thanks again for asking can't wait to see what the next story brings us