Reviews for First Crisis
erik chapter 6 . 1/27
Good to see the brothers can relax around each other compared to the canon characters.
Fellow chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Cool
Narsil chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Yeah, you're right, it was a little short. Not much action, either. Still, it was fun to see your two stories brought together, and I'm looking forward to when Chekov's gun goes off.
Xahn777 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Glad to see a sequel.
Jlargent chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Why is it that whenever I think of Squirrel Girl I think of Makoto Nanaya from the Blazblue series? Though it would be interesting to see her pull off some of her trademark moves.
SpiritGaurdian108 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Alright, this is really cool, I like how your getting more into superhero fanfictions, they can be really fun if done well. So your gonna have em sucked into some black hole type dues ex machina into the marvel verse? Also, unthought black lightning was just an older version of static shock like with robin changing to night wing. One thing to keep in mind is not to drop to many names to fast, it can get a bit confusing for those not as well informed. Overall, really liking it so far.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Can't wait to see what they can do in marvel and I'm loving the Justice league synergy them all pooling their resources and working together is pretty cool to see.