Reviews for Baby 101
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Aww
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Sweet family moment. Nice story!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
LOL *LOVED* this! Especially the bit where Mary realized that Matthew was dressed for work. And also an idiot, she remembered. LOL this fees like it was written from experience, and is loved that they learned the Baby 202 lesson...so true! And I know what it feels like to feel so desperately tired that you just want your man to take the baby away...and then you feel guilty for not having fed when the baby was first asking. Yes. Oh, the joys and struggles of motherhood. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great family story of M/M! I love reading stories of Matthew and Mary as parents and the struggles they face. However, they do make an excellent team and seem to come up with solutions that work best for them. Loved it. Hopefully, there'll be stories like this from you in the future.
sweetlikevanillais chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Loved it!
Rosmaria M chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
How sweet! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aww it was so cute! And I can't stand it when people feel the need to tell you what you have to do! Everybody is different!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I love these two! Thank you!
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Such a cute, realistic, heart-warming story! I thought it very Matthew-like that he didn't want to left for work so soon after George's birth, and that he talked with him and assured him he loved him even if he wasn't around.

And Mary and her tiredness feel completely real.

Just perfect, thank you!
tammyteresa64 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hysterical ! Lol
shana.rose chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Lol very cute.
Willa Dedalus chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Cute, sweet and hilarious!
;)
darkblueyank chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This all rings so true! I feel tired again at the very memory. Great writing!
luvgoround chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Good story and how Matthew helps out with the baby is to be commended. Esp when he has to get up for work. I like how they figured it out for themselves. Nothing like a babies cry to get your attention.
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Delightful, amusing in every way. Poor Daddy! Poor Mama... I just loved this, so amusing and darling.