Reviews for Shaping the Future
ET chapter 66 . 12/9
Hi, I love your story, and especially these last two chapters, the only thing is, Moaning Myrtle's last name was Warren. And I don't don't if it was intentional or not for Eileen Snape not to be influenced by love potion or not, but I like both versions.
LOL
Good fic. But you know the old joke about some guy asking if a woman will sleep with him for a million dollars? After she says yes, he offers her twenty bucks. Indignantly she tells him she is not that kind of woman. His response is that she already admitted that she's a whore, now they are just negotiating the price. I was reminded of the bad joke when Harry says he's trying to keep his promise to attend all of the Death Eater trials. Harry already broke his promise about attending all of the Death Eater trials, so suffering now will not make him honest again. And if he is pooped at 21 or 22, how is Augusta Longbottom able to hold up through it all. They could have a day off once in a while. The Death Eaters have been in jail for so long, that an extra day or two should not matter in comparison to everyone being so exhausted that they are vulnerable to attack.
Minerva needs to work on the wards to keep evildoers away from the castle. Too bad Harry Sr. didn't give bodyguards to all his friends.
Having sex in the classroom before dinner seems a bit juvenile. And is Voldie's body still in a pocket in Harry's closet? Seems like it would have been safer with the Department of Mysteries, despite Harry's fears.
Daithi4377 chapter 97 . 11/20
No matter how many times I re-read this story I’m always sad to see the end of it!
The Lucius chapter was a bit too much for me, but this Albus chapter is very satisfying.
LOL. Slytherin!
Serpent91 chapter 97 . 11/11
Well written story indeed!

I've enjoyed in immensely.
Kimmytrainer chapter 97 . 11/6
Lol that ending! XD I really enjoyed this story :) I do feel like it ended a bit abruptly, probably cause there was so much content in the story and it was so fast paced. Oh, but I love that Hermione and Neville are still together, and that Harry and Daphne wound up together in the end anyway, and that Astoria and Draco worked out too. Really nice story overall :) thanks for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 94 . 11/6
That in no way sounds simple! XD cute though :) only 3 more chapters. Is this story complete? I had assumed it was, but I suppose I never actually checked...
Kimmytrainer chapter 92 . 11/5
Lol
Kimmytrainer chapter 91 . 11/5
Oh Hermione... sigh lol that would be something that would happen to her and Nev, huh? Poor Neville lol
Kimmytrainer chapter 90 . 11/5
Aww Hermione and Neville are so cute
Kimmytrainer chapter 89 . 11/5
Oh dear...
Lmao that was going to be the whole review but then the website wouldn't let me post it cuz it says someone already posted the exact same review! Never happened to me before XD
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »