Reviews for Shaping the Future
OceanLyric chapter 97 . 6/13
It took you 11 months to write, and I read it in 2 days. It was awesome and I loved it! I loved the characterization and the fact that Harry tried to help out his younger self without trying to tell him what to do.
This is easily one of my most favourite stories no matter how many times I reread it!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 97 . 5/20
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
shadow warriors chapter 89 . 4/27
Dumbledore. He hired them.
stargazerjenni chapter 97 . 4/22
Really enjoyed this story.
painful-lullabies chapter 1 . 4/8
that’s a way to come out :,)
Loved this!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 97 . 3/3
I was a little unsure about reading this fic at first but I'm really glad that I did. I enjoyed your story tremendously and look forward to checking out your other works.
Ich hatte Recht! I knew you were German based on your English writing style! Germans have such a way with words and no wonder your explanation of Vergangenheitsbewaeltigung war besser als meine
Vergangenheitsbewältigung - recognising a bad past and actively working to prevent it from happening again especially in the face of such a strong duality as in the case of the children of former Nazis.

You just described it well in your footnote and I am filled with glee at the prospect of telling my professor fanfiction has helped me understand German literature after 1945.

PleiadesWolfe chapter 50 . 2/27
I've been wondering much of the same thing as older Harry was about younger Harry and Daphne. Neither one participate in a full blown out war so they are bond to be different from older Harry's timeline. Meaning they might not work out this time and I think younger Harry might want to try being with another male first after watching his older self. At least that is the impression I get. I look forward to seeing how it plays out.
Leheara chapter 80 . 2/21
I'm not sure if I've perhapes left this same review before or not, I'm rereading this fic for the I don't know how many times, but I love that you created full properties for the ingredients in the class scene and shared your invented trivia on the squill bulb. I have a deep passion for medical botany and have spent years studying the subject. The properties you gave to the plants made perfect sense in the same logical way most plants behave in medicine.
Conan02 chapter 24 . 2/18
Just wanted to mention this
To quote severus in chapter 23
"Rabastan Lestrange," Severus eventually whispered into Harry's neck,

And in chapter 24 you said Rodolphus Lestrange would not be getting a humain death

Judt letting you know of the inconsistency

(Loving this fic i was grinning like a loon at the harry and snape with harry just there XD)
Jojocello chapter 97 . 2/14
I’m sad that it’s over
nightpurr chapter 1 . 1/31
I have now read this 4 times. An excellent story!
Thank you for the great entertainment.
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »