Reviews for Shaping the Future
Belgarin chapter 97 . 2/12
i really liked your version of future Harry, great job wih this story
Darknessdawns chapter 97 . 12/28/2023
This was an absolutely wonderful story. I loved it from beginning to end, though the first fifty or so chapters were my favorite. Things really slowed down past that point even with older Harry dealing with assassination attempts. I was honestly amused by how things worked out. Both Voldemort and Dumbledore taken down with little bloodshed in the current timeline. Harry was rather lucky and worked efficiently to make sure his future didn't happen. Anyway this was a lovely piece and I'm truly sad to see the end of it. The entire thing was well written and I enjoyed how each of the characters were portrayed, especially the house elves.
Heftig Einzelganger chapter 97 . 12/23/2023
Absolutely amazing. This is wonderfully written.
HereWeGoS chapter 76 . 9/7/2023
I really hope the right of conquest refers more to an established conflict, not just a targeted murder. It seems crazy that some a-hole would be able to gain all of Hames’ wealth because of that rule. There’s still younger Harry but I’d imagine the person with such a plan has no trouble killing both. I wonder who was after Harry…
HereWeGoS chapter 62 . 9/7/2023
Until Harry told Amelia that Severus had only known him for a month, I was under the impression more time had passed. So, yeah, very driven! Lol
HereWeGoS chapter 42 . 9/7/2023
I just realized! How was Umbridge handled? Also, did Hames and Harry ever make if to Gringotts? I kept thinking Dumbledore would betray them! Phew! Voldie is dead.
HereWeGoS chapter 34 . 9/7/2023
What Poppy did was really touching. I think Harry needed that, down to his soul.
HereWeGoS chapter 22 . 9/6/2023
My only worry is that younger Harry and Ron forget to lock that in the spell vaultI am curious to know how Severus and Harry decided to handle the missing lightning bolts, after the Goblin ritual.
HereWeGoS chapter 21 . 9/6/2023
I think it’s great you enjoy your own writing!
HereWeGoS chapter 9 . 9/6/2023
I am loving this story so far! I only recently started perusing FF because I’m usually reading on AO3. I’ve not gotten the hang of searching for stories on FF. I was looking for Snarry and ended up with a results page topped with “not Snarry”. That was very confusing. Plus, I’ve been surprised by the amount of slash-bashing comments on this platform. As a Snarry fan, who had not seen many of those types of comments, I was beginning to wonder if Snarry fans were so rare. So, I love your author’s note too. Not sure how I lucked out in my search to find your story but I’m grateful. Thanks for sharing!
LeoESerpens chapter 97 . 2/26/2023
Loved loved loved this fic! Thank you for such an awesome story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 97 . 1/3/2023
I really enjoyed this story, despite it being a Snarry. If all Snarry stories were like this (a time-travel-fix-it fic), then I’d probably be a big Snarry fan.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 68 . 1/2/2023
I’m enjoying this story enough to probably put it in my favorites, even if it is a Snarry pairing. It doesn’t feel ick to me in this story though, and that’s probably due to the time travel/older Harry aspect of it.

I did want to point out, though it is too late to make changes by this point, I’d say, that I believe Dean Thomas was adopted by his muggle stepfather, so his mother’s maiden name should actually be different from Thomas. I realize that that would have made the immediate connection to Dean Thomas a lot harder to piece together at the trial, but I just wanted to point it out. Logically speaking, when Maurizio Zambini and Jillian Thomas would have been love potioned, Jillian’s last name would likely not have been Thomas, unless she married someone else afterwards that ironically had the same last name, which I suppose could have happened (Orion and Walburga Black were both Blacks, after all).
kaniamichele chapter 5 . 10/7/2022
And thus began the biggest round of bullshitting Harry had ever done –

This shall be my new favorite line. Here I am almost balling and then this line, just gave me the giggles in the middle of the crying
Love this so far.
ViolentlyViolet91 chapter 21 . 9/5/2022
love that conversation at the end there
1,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »